B1 - General Topic 2022 #18 (May)

Yesterday Esmi completed two months and Zabava three in the project.

Esmi and Zabava haven't bought a new phone and many new clothes. This is a indication that they are saving money.

Specially Esmi that still have an old phone that needs to be connected to powerbank almost every time.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yesterday Esmi completed two months and Zabava three in the project.

Esmi and Zabava haven't bought a new phone and many new clothes. This is a indication that they are saving money.

Specially Esmi that still have an old phone that needs to be connected to powerbank almost every time.

On the one hand, it's good that they save some money, but it's sad at the same time that they don't invest a little bit on themselves... At least Esmi should get a new phone, she really needs it and definitely deserves it. 

Wanted to make the post earlier but didn’t manage .. watching Marlene sleeping , I speculate that it is a night out hunting or fixed for a date or whatever similar ..let’s see if it is the right call 😉

Sorry to say , Karol really needs finally to start her real life rather than hanging around in the cameras world . It is , again repeating , quite phenomenal ,  that after such a long time they both live away from one another , I really can’t figure out how people put the money over relationships , personally I don’t understand it but I am neither Karol or her boyfriend .. for me it is a sad thing although Karol is the top class tenant at the moment and she has this incredible aura of shining and glooming .. But if they are happy , it is meaningless what I say 😂🤣 and that’s what matters the most , two young people being happy .