B1 - General Topic 2022 #18 (May)

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Karol, you are an amazing woman. Thank you for that session. Loved it. You are the only person where I record every sexual session. You just need to swallow more sperm. It's hot watching you do that. 

Presumably yours?...🤣

I think you've taken over from me as her #1 fan now PP, plus my subs ran out...

51 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think you've taken over from me as her #1 fan now PP, plus my subs ran out...

I do think she is my fav of all time. Is the sub issue temporary or has Mrs. Naga raised a little hell? Anything you want me to watch out for you to resubscribe? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I do think she is my fav of all time. Is the sub issue temporary or has Mrs. Naga raised a little hell? Anything you want me to watch out for you to resubscribe? 

It's not the sub my friend...Mrs Naga retired last week and, lets say, she's not a fan of me being a RLC fan, unlike some of you guys more understanding partners..🤣

Thx for the offer PP...Tbh, I lost interest a while ago, and even felt that lovely Karol should move away from the cams and in with her BF, which I think will happen soon, So I couldn't really give a rats arse....until my little Geordie lass appeared in B4....❤☹

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Karol, you are an amazing woman. Thank you for that session. Loved it. You are the only person where I record every sexual session. You just need to swallow more sperm. It's hot watching you do that. 

It’s a pity she doesn’t swallow her boyfriend’s sperm but for each , his/her own preference 😁😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi doing real topless while sunbathing.

She can always visit the villa , meet the others and overnight .. the pool can host a topless Esmi 😋😋😋

• Upvote 1