B1 - General Topic 2022 #18 (May)

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

no I was wrong karol husband/bf visit was on the 1st of May that will most likely be the last time we see him karol and Marlene will do all the good stuff of cam🤦‍♂️

She hasn't in the past. All three of the Mr's have been from dates like this.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Seems like Marlene and Zaba are going out, Zaba looks very slutty( no offense intended). Certainly only Marlene will bring a guy home.   

doubt it I strongly doubt it they will all be back in the morning that's the new b1 situation 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

maybe her and zaba are meeting K&A

who is A I know karol but who else are you referring to?

didn't Marlene leave with karol?

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, Kingbanks said:

doubt it I strongly doubt it they will all be back in the morning that's the new b1 situation 🤷‍♂️

I'm still not convinced about it. I think Marlene wouldn't accept it

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Seems like Marlene and Zaba are going out, Zaba looks very slutty( no offense intended). Certainly only Marlene will bring a guy home.   

maybe you should say Zaba is dressed very informally.😊

Just now, thinga69 said:

I'm still not convinced about it. I think Marlene wouldn't accept it

either karol has a side dude or she is meeting with her husband and Marlene last had a guy in b1 when?

and we all know zaba isn't doing anything and esmi will probably go straight to sleep when she gets back 🤷‍♂️

Just now, yadevol said:

maybe you should say Zaba is dressed very informally.😊

Yes I could, but wouldn't represent her clothes choice. I don't say a girl is dressing like a "slut" in derogatory fashion. On contrary.

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

either karol has a side dude or she is meeting with her husband and Marlene last had a guy in b1 when?

and we all know zaba isn't doing anything and esmi will probably go straight to sleep when she gets back 🤷‍♂️

I repeat Marlene had Finan No-Toole two weekends ago and had a by last weekend. 

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

I don't think that Karol had dates not even when her husband was in Russia. IIRC only once he came in and they didn't had sex. I do think that something happened that her husband doesn't sleep there any more.

That Marlene case I think that after the two fails with the last guy she lost a little of steam. Or maybe she started to think that the guys under cam doesn't perform like she wants.

The Sister are barely home on the weekends there is no need to not bring them over.