B1 - General Topic 2022 #18 (May)

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Can someone tell me whether what I read is true that Zabava actually bought a vibrator ? If so as she even taken it out of the box to look at it ?

Look at it and put in in her bottom drawer ??

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I wonder how the atmosphere in B1 will be from now on if they keep like this.

As far as I could see it's only affecting them both. Karol arrived and they greet each other and talked a bit. They are sisters so soon this will heal.

9 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i thought it was too early for her to be here, she must not get fed wherever she stays

I would understand with she came by to take another change of clothes. But she did it before and with a shower she took 15 min.

Part of this I believe that is the bad mood with Zaba. She tried to have a conversation with Esmi but Esmi wasn't willing to talk. Times like this that we miss by not understanding what this is all about.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I would understand with she came by to take another change of clothes. But she did it before and with a shower she took 15 min.

shes just  taking the piss, if RLC got rid of cleo then im sure she will follow soon

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Part of this I believe that is the bad mood with Zaba. She tried to have a conversation with Esmi but Esmi wasn't willing to talk. Times like this that we miss by not understanding what this is all about.

So then it's better that she goes out and cools down her head and throws problems away.