B1 - General Topic 2022 #18 (May)

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Part of this I believe that is the bad mood with Zaba. She tried to have a conversation with Esmi but Esmi wasn't willing to talk. Times like this that we miss by not understanding what this is all about.

Very well said.

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

shes just  taking the piss, if RLC got rid of cleo then im sure she will follow soon

Maybe was Cleo who wanted to go. I have little experience with RLC, maybe the senior member could add to this, but for what I saw they only "kick" tenants how have visa expired, fished their the time that was agreed some even got a extension or broke a rule.

I don't see Esmi with any of this requirements.

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

So then it's better that she goes out and cools down her head and throws problems away.

I believe this is the reason. Maybe she thought that everything was ok but it wasn't.

It can't be that wherever she was she couldn't have a plate of food. 😂

To grab another change of clothes would be a better explanation for this pitstop. I'll check the replay.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe was Cleo who wanted to go. I have little experience with RLC, maybe the senior member could add to this, but for what I saw they only "kick" tenants how have visa expired, fished their the time that was agreed some even got a extension or broke a rule.

i cant see why cleo left when she will still do what shes been doing while here but without the wages

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I believe this is the reason. Maybe she thought that everything was ok but it wasn't.

It can't be that wherever she was she couldn't have a plate of food. 😂

To grab another change of clothes would be a better explanation for this pitstop. I'll check the replay.

shes been going out everyday since she joined, u say it like its her 1st time going out

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

shes been going out everyday since she joined, u say it like its her 1st time going out

Only for this day I believe. She usually comes home on Sunday and stay. Her nights out wasn't this constant a month ago IIRC, returning near or soon after midnight she's been doing for months. 

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nah, they've frequently asked tenants to leave for not doing enough on camera. Things changed a bit once the pandemic started and they didn't have a steady supply of replacement tenants though, so I'm not sure what the current situation is.

The way it used to work is that everyone got a month or two as long as they didn't violate rules or refuse to shower on camera. But if you were doing nothing sexual on camera after that, you were likely to be replaced by a new tenant. I don't know if you'd described it as being 'kicked,' since I believe they only promise them a one month contract, but there were definitely many girls who wanted to stay but got replaced anyway.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Only for this day I believe. She usually comes home on Sunday and stay. Her nights out wasn't this constant a month ago IIRC, returning near or soon after midnight she's been doing for months. 

i said everyday, i know she comes back nearly every night to eat and sleep

Just now, timber said:

Nah, they've frequently asked tenants to leave for not doing enough on camera. Things changed a bit once the pandemic started and they didn't have a steady supply of replacement tenants though, so I'm not sure what the current situation is.

The way it used to work is that everyone got a month or two as long as they didn't violate rules or refuse to shower on camera. But if you were doing nothing sexual on camera after that, you were likely to be replaced by a new tenant. I don't know if you'd described it as being 'kicked,' since I believe they only promise them a one month contract, but there were definitely many girls who wanted to stay but got replaced anyway.

holly was one of them

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

shes just  taking the piss, if RLC got rid of cleo then im sure she will follow soon

13 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

It's sad that you bury a girl like that, especially when she's not ok and we don't know what is going on. And I'm talking in general, not just because it's her. And not to offend you, but I wonder how you treat your partner when she doesn't do what you want whenever you want... 

• Haha 1