B1 - General Topic 2022 #18 (May)

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I still find that weird that they pay them even if they do nothing 🤷‍♂️

they get a bonus for doing things so they should be docked money for not being there, see how much time they are out then

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

We can then tell for sure that Esmi has found a place to sleep , maybe her days in B1 are coming to an end slowly …

Asmi the queen of boredom arrives at every event but the participants do not interest her at all she sits down at the food and until she is not eliminated the whole table she does not walk away, then she is surprised that what she has behind it's not an ass but a suitcase.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

We can then tell for sure that Esmi has found a place to sleep , maybe her days in B1 are coming to an end slowly …

And I don't thing that is a BF. Yesterday she went out wearing her bikini bottom and without taking a shower. Other days she comes back after two days out and wearing the same pantie.

Very odd for someone that sleeps with a lover.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

And I don't thing that is a BF. Yesterday she went out wearing her bikini bottom and without taking a shower. Other days she comes back after two days out and wearing the same pantie.

Very odd for someone that sleeps with a lover.

im sure he has a shower at his place

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

im sure he has a shower at his place

The thing that I find odd is that she doesn't take much clothes to change, specially underwear not to mention the hour that she left, very late for someone that have a BF.

idk, could be her habit but I still find odd.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

The thing that I find odd is that she doesn't take much clothes to change, specially underwear not to mention the hour that she left, very late for someone that have a BF.

idk, could be her habit but I still find odd.

she only showers every 3 days when shes in B1, she doesnt need clothes, she gets out the shower and jumps into bed, he doesnt have cams at his place

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she only showers every 3 days when shes in B1, she doesnt need clothes, she gets out the shower and jumps into bed, he doesnt have cams at his place

Nope. Some time she showers few days in a row and only a few times she skips.

But even if she have someone serious I don't believe that she would move there so soon. If in a normal life situation she could take many months to trust the person to move there and live together imagine if you get a good pay to just live in a apartment rent and utilities free. She will only leave wen RLC tells her to. 

• Upvote 1