B1 - General Topic 2022 #18 (May)

1 minute ago, Noodle said:

Ah, but now with some interaction with someone for the cameras means that the possibility to stay longer is better for her. 🤔

Maybe she will change the room with the two girls in B7? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Go read their FAQ about that then. And you have some lack of coherence, since there were many other tenants who have spend and have spent a lot of time outside, who I haven't seen you complaining this much about. And again, to let clear, I'm not saying this because of Esmi or to defend anyone. I'm talking in general.

name them, i said the same about cleo

At least Cleo,as you said, Karol, Marlene, Radi, Harley and Fiora that I remember.

That's a bad argument since from this list only Cleo did nothing in front of the cams.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That's a bad argument since from this list only Cleo did nothing in front of the cams.

I don't know people's concept of doing nothing since tenants are living real life and aren't obligated to do stuff.

At least Cleo, as you said, Karol, Marlene, Radi, Harley and Fiora that I remember.

karol i used to say was in the offcam crew with the twins and nono, and more recently about her living at home and sleeping in B1, radi was always on cam so i dont know why u said her, harley i used to slaughter worse  than the offcam sisters and fiora rarely went out

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I don't know people's concept of doing nothing since tenants are living real life and aren't obligated to do stuff.

You know the concept it just mess with your argumentation.

• Confused 1