B1 - General Topic 2022 #18 (May)

4 minutes ago, timber said:

Nah, they've frequently asked tenants to leave for not doing enough on camera. Things changed a bit once the pandemic started and they didn't have a steady supply of replacement tenants though, so I'm not sure what the current situation is.

The way it used to work is that everyone got a month or two as long as they didn't violate rules or refuse to shower on camera. But if you were doing nothing sexual on camera after that, you were likely to be replaced by a new tenant. I don't know if you'd described it as being 'kicked,' since I believe they only promise them a one month contract, but there were definitely many girls who wanted to stay but got replaced anyway.

I know "kick" is a hard term, maybe "asked to leave" or just a refuse to renew the contract describes better. Another reason to not renew a contract in mind would be if the tenant isn't getting much viewership but maybe this is the most rare reason for one to leave.

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i said everyday, i know she comes back nearly every night to eat and sleep

That's true. This is why I stated that this week they stayed longer then usual in the apartment. One would think that it was a command by RLC but I truly believe that RLC doesn't do that.

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It's sad that you bury a girl like that, especially when she's not ok and we don't know what is going on. And I'm talking in general, not just because it's her. And not to offend you, but I wonder how you treat your partner when she doesn't do what you want whenever you want... 

u will find that RLC doesnt want tenants that spen the majority of time offcam, its bad for business

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

not this visit, the one before, over a year ago, she wanted to stay longer but RLC had replacements lined up

Ah, but now with some interaction with someone for the cameras means that the possibility to stay longer is better for her. 🤔

14 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u will find that RLC doesnt want tenants that spen the majority of time offcam, its bad for business

Go read their FAQ about that then. And you have some lack of coherence, since there have been many other tenants who have spend and have spent a lot of time outside, who I haven't seen you complaining this much about. And again, to let clear, I'm not saying this because of Esmi or to defend anyone. I'm talking in general.