And Goodbye to Diana and Efim...

did you all not her what was happening yesterday? he has killed himself in front of her so they took the cameras down as a mark of respect.

WTF?!!  ???

You've been here to long to be a simple drive-by troll. Please explain.

I was going to say something about that post but decided not to. Needless to say, that comment was very stupid.

Observer-

If you don't understand the seriousness of what's going on, then it is you that's being naive. And btw, having their personal phone numbers being posted? That has NOT happened to every other couple. That hasn't even happened to any other couple. If they started getting phone calls from strangers, why wouldn't you think RLC would remove them or shut down their apartment. I don't blame RLC for doing what they've done. I blame the fucking idiots for forcing RLC to do what they've done.

And if some stalker creepy asshole can't help himself and has to dig for their personal info like some sleaze ball, the VERY fucking least he or she could do is not post their information. How the hell can you not see how unbelievably fucked up that is?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Mr. Obvious, we all know that the internet is open to people who can find information about all of us. The issue is he knew based on past experiences what would happen. So who is the real loser here, we are, now we have to life with some boring couples.  Who for the most part are actors playing to the cameras. The only other couple who has a life is Maya and Stephan, I really believe they are in love and a couple who like being with each other.

I'm very sure that Diane and Efim were actors playing to the camera too.

If you act your life out in front of a camera you can never be relaxed or behave naturally.

They weren't camera shy like most couples are when they first appeared, so they had to have some experience in front of the cams. They knew exactly what to do and when to do it.

Guest observer1

did you all not her what was happening yesterday? he has killed himself in front of her so they took the cameras down as a mark of respect.

WTF?!!  ???

I was going to say something about that post but decided not to. Needless to say, that comment was very stupid.

Observer-

If you don't understand the seriousness of what's going on, then it is you that's being naive. And btw, having their personal phone numbers being posted? That has NOT happened to every other couple. That hasn't even happened to any other couple. If they started getting phone calls from strangers, why wouldn't you think RLC would remove them or shut down their apartment. I don't blame RLC for doing what they've done. I blame the fucking idiots for forcing RLC to do what they've done.

And if some stalker creepy asshole can't help himself and has to dig for their personal info like some sleaze ball, the VERY fucking least he or she could do is not post their information. How the hell can you not see how unbelievably fucked up that is?

I can, but you missed the point and I agree RLC have obviously done the correct thing.  No problem with them

The point I make is its so blindingly obvious that this would happen - that is the internet, as you say, full of fucked-up people who have sad lives.

RLC will undoubtedly have great difficulty in getting anyone else to replace them - but again, the point I make is that all of the couples run exactly this risk and many will undoubtedly come to the conclusion that the 15 minutes of fame is not worth it.

Its the beginning of the end for RLC - and for me.

I outta here and back to lurking......watching my RLC subscription fade away into the distance too.

They weren't camera shy like most couples are when they first appeared, so they had to have some experience in front of the cams. They knew exactly what to do and when to do it.

What exactly were they doing other than having sex? Isabel/Marcel had just as much sex when they first got in front of the cams and they were even staying at Alma's place before hand. When they moved into their apartment, they had so much sex it was insane. Just because some people aren't camera shy doesn't really mean anything. They were probably just totally inhibited people.

That girl in the red dress is a good example. Just because she had sex the night of the party doesn't mean she had any prior experience to being in front of a camera.

6.29.14  This is in response to "observer 1" provocative and thoughtful post. 

Point number 1) No we do not know the terms of the tenancy. Anything we guess is speculative, unless one has a copy of the contract. We only have our best guess as we apply our knowledge of business standards and practices, or apply our understanding of U.C.C, (Uniform Commercial Code) to the tenant, owner of the property and RLC's relationship.

Point number 2) Concerning previous or current information on facebook: As I understand it, if pictures and names are in Facebook, on You Tube, My Space, Tumbler or social media generally, the items are in the public domain. Public Domain literally refers to intellectual property rights that have expired, have been forfeited or are not applicable. That is the formal perspective. However informally,  public domain consists of works that are publically available.

It usually means works that are not available for private ownership, but are available for public use. Each social medial entity has its own standards which should be, consistent with its countries statutes governing intellectual property rights. The rule of thumb is, that if it is on facebook or public media generally, it is on public display for public consumption and usage.

Therefore, if a picture on Facebook is used on another venue (i.e, RLC) and ownership is not claimed by the user, it is in the public domain and can be legally posted. It can be posted by friends, family or WHOMEVER has the ability to copy and paste. What is considered private pictures to be used only by friends and family is a generous and sentimental thought. Those are strictly personal feelings by whoever is stating them.  However, by social media and statutory standards, pictures and names can be used legally and posted for public distribution. 

Last point number 3) we certainly do not know why their tenancy was abruptly halted. As an opinion, until it is conclusively proven otherwise, I doubt the pictures had anything to do with the reason they are not now present on the site. Additionally, what we can not know is what is in the minds of Diane and Efim. therefore, We can only imagine why they do not use their real names, but we do not and will not know until they tell us. All we can do is subjectively speculate and infer.

Dalien

6.29.14  This is in response to "observer 1" provocative and thoughtful post. 

. . .

. . . All we can do is subjectively speculate and infer.

Dalien

We are masters of speculation, if nothing else! A zillion posts in a bunch of threads created within 12 hours are proof of that!

Eh, drive by troll??

I was referring, tongue in cheek, to the ungodly noises that were coming from the apartment yesterday, to which I posted a video of the sounds.

Seriously, chill out gentlemen.

http://camcaps.net/diana-and-efim/what-the-hell-is-going-on/msg61593/#msg61593

WTF?!!  ???

At this point in time, I have severe problems believing anything and everything related to RLC.

Read it closer Aubrey. He wasn't calling you a troll at all.