Provocative and thoughful questions by "Observer 1"

se que  je n'arrive pas a  comprendre on se lâche sur deux personnes participants au  forum pour des photos publier dessus et vous avez de nombreux sites et moteur de recherche qui ont des photos tout a fais publiques et vidéos des locataires RCl partout sur motherless xhamster et bien d'autre ça visionne de partout ça fais de la pub pour RCL ça dérange personne et la de malheureuses photos publier et faut  lapider les deux personnes qui les ont mises on ne sais pas se qui s'est passé alors arrêtons de spéculer sur les causes de leur départ

il est temps que le calme revienne sur le site et que les personnes non abonnés arrêtent de demander sans cesse des photos et vidéos de se qu il se passent dans les pièces payantes les problèmes n'arriveraient plus

allez on se calme un peu les garçons !!!

Océane ;) :-*

Whose law? Who enforces it?
In the US, the law is outlined in 17 U.S.C. § 501. Most (all?) European countries have signed on to either the Berne Convention or TRIPS which require them to implement similar protections and to honor copyrights issued by other countries.

So, to answer the question, the country that would enforce the law is the country where the infringing images are hosted (or possibly where the poster lives).

Can anybody seeing them going back live after this mess?

I doubt it will happen.

I hope so though... I was thinking maybe they are all partying like hell now in the flat as no cameras are picking anything, and I am betting that even the woman in red is there ready as always for another shower  ;D

it is because of the stalking, posting photos and videos from RLC, posting photos from facebook and some other stuff.

why can't u just watch?

be nice and we'll come back.

thanks to people who support us.

D&E

Annnnd why am I supposed to believe D&E actually wrote this? lol

it is because of the stalking, posting photos and videos from RLC, posting photos from facebook and some other stuff.

why can't u just watch?

D&E

I really, really wish I could believe this post. Honestly.

RLC has an extreme lack of fun people. Only Maya and Stephan have parties or loads of friends, for that matter, and none of them except Paul care enough about music enough to own an instrument.

And Diana has the most beautiful eyes and Efim is not a goon-boy video game addict.

why can't u just watch?

D&E

I really, really wish I could believe this post. Honestly.

RLC has an extreme lack of fun people. Only Maya and Stephan have parties or loads of friends, for that matter, and none of them except Paul care enough about music enough to own an instrument.

And Diana has the most beautiful eyes and Efim is not a goon-boy video game addict.

BRAVO