Venera & Lion - #1

Two observations ..

Venera LOVES the cameras and she’s excited being in front of them , no shy at all , I think she will love this world even more , I get the feeling that she loves to be watched , shades of exhibitionism in a very nice and positive way … usually this shows that she’s not so pleased or happy with the surrounding things of her life and she found RLC as a wonderful escape , let’s see .. 

Second , I will be calling Lion either Clark Kent or Colin Firth before I get used to his Lion stage name 😁

A super wonderful addition and Venera has all the qualifications to be admired for a very very very long time .. let’s see how true the predictions will prove .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Due osservazioni..

Venera ADORA le telecamere ed è entusiasta di trovarsi di fronte a loro, per niente timida, penso che amerà ancora di più questo mondo, ho la sensazione che le piaccia essere guardata, sfumature di esibizionismo in un modo molto simpatico e positivo… di solito questo mostra che non è così contenta o felice delle cose circostanti della sua vita e ha trovato RLC come una meravigliosa via di fuga, vediamo .. 

Secondo, chiamerò Lion Clark Kent o Colin Firth prima di abituarmi al suo nome d'arte Lion 😁

Un'aggiunta super meravigliosa e Venera ha tutte le qualifiche per farsi ammirare per molto molto molto tempo.. vediamo quanto si riveleranno veritieri i pronostici.

i hope that she goes on cam 9 x big show x us! with high heels!

i love your tits and nipples! like a teenager

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

i hope that she goes on cam 9 x big show x us! with high heels!

i love your tits and nipples! like a teenager

Give me tits also and I am surrendered 😁😆😋😋😋

• Upvote 1