Venera & Lion - #1

Venera has acclaimed herself a star already as a super swallower and this couple appear to be as normal as I’ve seen in these apartments for a very long time. Superb 👏 as for the 2 new apartments what a waste of money and with very poor cam angles. There’s two I won’t need to waste time watching.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Venera has acclaimed herself a star already as a super swallower and this couple appear to be as normal as I’ve seen in these apartments for a very long time. Superb 👏 as for the 2 new apartments what a waste of money and with very poor cam angles. There’s two I won’t need to waste time watching.

I agree totally , as I said , this is finally a proper couple living a daily normal real life shared on cameras . Venera has a daytime job , their routine is as close as to what  happens to most of us .. The success of the Russian apartments  was exactly this concept ,  normal people , normal life shared on cameras .

Add the stunning presence , the exhibitionism hints by Venera ( I can’t remember a newcomer female couple participant walking and being naked since day one for entirely the whole time she’s in the apartment ) , the woman is SUPER HOT , plus her sex skills are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ..RLC finally found a couple after many many years that can excite most voyers preferences ..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree totally , as I said , this is finally a proper couple living a daily normal real life shared on cameras . Venera has a daytime job , their routine is as close as to what  happens to most of us .. The success of the Russian apartments  was exactly this concept ,  normal people , normal life shared on cameras .

Add the stunning presence , the exhibitionism hints by Venera ( I can’t remember a newcomer female couple participant walking and being naked since day one for entirely the whole time she’s in the apartment ) , the woman is SUPER HOT , plus her sex skills are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ..RLC finally found a couple after many many years that can excite most voyers preferences ..

Did you saw the lingerie that she is wearing under the nice dress this morning? 😰

Lion is the second luckiest guy in this project.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Did you saw the lingerie that she is wearing under the nice dress this morning? 😰

I immediately stated my new “ looking favorites “ the last days with the new arrivals ..Zara and Venera …Top of that angel Marlene , ddhm is happy watching 😁😆 when he has time .

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Bogdan is the first, right? 🤣

• Haha 2

I can’t have enough watching  Venera , the looks , the moves , this woman simply has this “ invisible “ incredible aura sexuality , Clark Kent careful your kryptonite..What a woman ..

Bonus , check the atmosphere in this apartment and how they make things together to Kitty and Smith and their constant mobile checking and TV ..the differences of long time relationship to always nice fresh and loving ones .

Need to repeat , Venera loves the cameras , more getting attached to the idea that loves to be watched , maybe we have our new exhibitionist but in such a magnificent way 😊

• Like 1