Venera & Lion - #1

I agree with all.  She's certainly a welcome addition, although I regret missing the action last night.  I will say that I applaud their attention to dental hygiene, however, I can honestly say, I've NEVER seen anyone go after their teeth THAT much!  There is such a thing as OVER brushing. 🀣

• Upvote 1

Any others sharing the idea that Venera might be Gyana’s sister ? I know , I know , most probably RLC would have announced it but Olivia and Ulyana in Russia were the same β€œ unknown β€œ relation ..

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Any others sharing the idea that Venera might be Gyana’s sister ? I know , I know , most probably RLC would have announced it but Olivia and Ulyana in Russia were the same β€œ unknown β€œ relation ..

I was thinking about this. They look very similar.

Maybe they just med it clear with E&Z because they are sharing the same room.

Finally and after a long time , we get a couples girl that knows how to please and be pleased , Venera breaks a long time curse of not the best female couple tenants in terms of sexual pleasure .. What an addition , what a woman to watch , ecstatic and fantastic , well done πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» RLC hit gold …

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I was thinking about this. They look very similar.

Maybe they just med it clear with E&Z because they are sharing the same room.

Nice knowing that there are others that at least share the idea πŸ˜‡

Another sensual and masterpiece blowjob session ending with man’s ultimate pleasure , cum swallowing .. Venera makes an incredible impact not only with her sex skills but with her total presence in front of cameras , can it be that RLC found a couple reminding of the incredible Russian apartment days ? Let’s hope , however all indications the first days are very positive ..

• Like 1