Venera & Lion - #1

On 7/27/2022 at 4:00 AM, thinga69 said:

They do work outside too, mainly Lion. I think Venera works as a freelancer because she doesn't have a regular work hours. But they will be there at night. 

FWI, I have heard her speak English while sitting in front of the computer.  It sounded like she works in the customer service field (the one sided conversation gave no clue what industry she works in).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Howard said:

FWI, I have heard her speak English while sitting in front of the computer.  It sounded like she works in the customer service field (the one sided conversation gave no clue what industry she works in).

The conversation that I got sounded like a project manager. She was discussing details of a project and how to execute it. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The conversation that I got sounded like a project manager. She was discussing details of a project and how to execute it. 

Replay link for her speaking English? I can't seem to locate it

1 minute ago, GooJr said:

Replay link for her speaking English? I can't seem to locate it

Man, that's ruff. I saw her speaking a few weeks ago. Since she's always at that  desk isn't very interesting to watch her there.

If I catch her speaking again I will post. It was already commented here that he have a really good English.

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Man, that's ruff. I saw her speaking a few weeks ago. Since she's always at that  desk isn't very interesting to watch her there.

If I catch her speaking again I will post. It was already commented here that he have a really good English.

Damn, I didn't used to watch this couple, but slowly I've been watching them more and more. Hopefully she will again soon