B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

9 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Why do you not the same job if you like it and the others are so arrogant for you? Everyone have their own opinion. We look because we are curious about what happens but not because we find it nice that someone undresses in front of the camera. If they do it, it's their business. 🤨

I got a very well paid job so no need. Yes we got opinion but there's no need to insult people you do not know the first thing about!

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Who insult someone? :huh:

33 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me the ones that are on RLC and doesn't have another source of income are just bums.

Got the point now? I was not referring to you 😉

16 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Then do it. 👌

oh if i was young again i would not hesitate to be paid to live in a villa in beautiful Barcelona with a bunch of hot girls open mined enough to get nude in front of thousands

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Got the point now? I was not referring to you 😉

Ok, but you have to admit yourself that this type of work is a little extraordinary, don't you think? And some girls as soon as they have drunk do everything in front of the cameras and even in normal condition they look for the cameras to show themselves. 😏

Just now, Noodle said:

Ok, but you have to admit yourself that this type of work is a little extraordinary, don't you think? And some girls as soon as they have drunk do everything in front of the cameras and even in normal condition they look for the cameras to show themselves. 😏

And because of that it's ok for us to ridicule them and talk about them in negative ways and call them bums etc?  You know I go through life treating people with respect no matter what they do for a living. Some sad cases here lack a lot of respect for these girls/women/men. It just show what kind of people "you" are 😉