B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

And because of that it's ok for us to ridicule them and talk about them in negative ways and call them bums etc?  You know I go through life treating people with respect no matter what they do for a living. Some sad cases here lack a lot of respect for these girls/women/men. It just show what kind of people "you" are 😉 

Firstly, I respect this peoples work. Secondly, I don't know to what extent these people respect us viewers. ☝️

1 minute ago, Noodle said:

Firstly, I respect this peoples work. Secondly, I don't know to what extent these people respect us viewers. ☝️

You got some really weird ideas of people and life dude. The joke is on you. You pay them to have a good time 😉

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

You got some really weird ideas of people and life dude. The joke is on you. You pay them to have a good time 😉

You too otherwise you wouldn't be here. 😏

8 minutes ago, Noodle said:

You too otherwise you wouldn't be here. 😏

I do not view the tenants as you and some others. I view them with respect. Something you could learn from 😉  And by that the joke is still on you since you have a negative view on some people you pay to have fun 😉 

We are men 😂🤣 No matter whatever we try to do , the aura and thoughts of have the pussy , being always the predators and hunting , will some times make us win and many others lose ..The guys feel they can score but what do they know of master Holly who can play the guys when her “ non angel “ side appears ? Men , always being driven and lose orientation of the possibilities of getting a wonderful pussy … 😁😆

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We are men 😂🤣 No matter whatever we try to do , the aura and thoughts of have the pussy , being always the predators and hunting , will some times make us win and many others lose ..The guys feel they can score but what do they know of master Holly who can play the guys when her “ non angel “ side appears ? Men , always being driven and lose orientation of the possibilities of getting a wonderful pussy … 😁😆

The power of the pussy.:biggrin: