B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

I don't understand what happened to the old 'RLC'. Girls Do Nothing Other Than Sleeping and Sports. They Are Always Out No Fun Except Fake Party. If It Happened That Way, Nobody Will Join. Nobody Likes 'Kylie and Rus', but the most active circle 'RLC' is Losing Blood. A solution is needed.

4 hours ago, kupa80 said:

I don't understand what happened to the old 'RLC'. Girls Do Nothing Other Than Sleeping and Sports. They Are Always Out No Fun Except Fake Party. If It Happened That Way, Nobody Will Join. Nobody Likes 'Kylie and Rus', but the most active circle 'RLC' is Losing Blood. A solution is needed.

All seems good from what I see, and with the new villa we have more activity, it's nice to see.

13 hours ago, henrik theis said:

Thus ended a long spring. No excisting tensions - betwwen radi and the others, between lorraine and her selv, between Holly and Carina, Cleopatra and Radi. Individual bating, some hidden, some in full public. Even Daniel isn't interesting any more with his funny hair and the only one who wanta him, Beatrice. No tensions between Rus and kullikiku who nornalle just want to get fucked - in public - by Rus, and onky him. No devolopment in between the couples, the girls. The rooms are now boring - see luna with her mess and poor products, see Rus and Kykkeliikyy whit Jägermeister and Gin, Rus being sucked Daniel with dope and mysterious hair, and the new :Nelly with dope too, both in pills in her hand and in pills in her body. No big tension has been added with the two He-men filled up with steroids, which hinders a real hard on. No really coming couples, or persons who could with theis caracter make som hope for love, tensions, bating and fucking. We can hope Megan will come and challenge Holly with her wet pussy, we can hope Malene is jusing her sextoys ans bring her men home - learn the others to play more. A better use of what possibilities the different romms give tonew dreams, new stories, new relationships. Come on we need the love in a sad and bad world. Good night.😍

Who is Carina ?

21 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Who is Carina ?

Sabrina ex lover, they lived in the apartment of Martina and Alberto before them 😁

I guess It's a mistake and he want to say Tweety 

• Like 1

Maybe now the way that Ulyana and Harley ( as a newcomer ) have been doing and sharing things - even as a show at times especially by Ulyana - can be appreciated way so much more ..