B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

1 minute ago, Noodle said:

How everyone wants to shape their future. 😉 Lucky girl I would say. 🤗 Unfortunately I'm not so photogenic to work for RLC and I'm only a poor guy. 😔 Shit happens. 😪

Me too.

43 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She could stay there.

It is time for another one to say goodbye ..Holly will always be Holly but she has other thoughts and pains for life and her passion for this job isn’t anymore ..She will have gratitude that RLC gave her the opportunity , to be perfectly fair , she respected the viewers and she was a great tenant her first two stays but this one was for her to accomplish gaining easy money , she still introduced to us her friend , but as always , when a tenant doesn’t “ feel “ this job anymore , it is better to set themselves free , abandon the cameras world and live the real life ..Holly’s time for this seems that has come ..And as mentioned in the past ,she’s a “soldier “ of RLC , if her “ services “ are needed again by RLC one day and in a state of “ ratings “ emergency , aka subscriptions , they will call her again to fill any bed any where ..It is time for Holly and Loraine to give the beds to “ girls that want to have fun in summer Barcelona “ , enjoy a luxury villa life and don’t have in mind obligations or future plans ..Just live the moment and the RLC opportunity ,exactly the way Holly did especially on her first stay ..

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is time for another one to say goodbye ..Holly will always be Holly but she has other thoughts and pains for life and her passion for this job isn’t anymore ..She will have gratitude that RLC gave her the opportunity , to be perfectly fair , she respected the viewers and she was a great tenant her first two stays but this one was for her to accomplish gaining easy money , she still introduced to us her friend , but as always , when a tenant doesn’t “ feel “ this job anymore , it is better to set themselves free , abandon the cameras world and live the real life ..Holly’s time for this seems that has come ..And as mentioned in the past ,she’s a “soldier “ of RLC , if her “ services “ are needed again by RLC one day and in a state of “ ratings “ emergency , aka subscriptions , they will call her again to fill any bed any where ..It is time for Holly and Loraine to give the beds to “ girls that want to have fun in summer Barcelona “ , enjoy a luxury villa life and don’t have in mind obligations or future plans ..Just live the moment and the RLC opportunity ,exactly the way Holly did especially on her first stay ..

You voyeur 😄

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s funny really, this last week is the happiest and most outgoing we’ve seen her for a while, just as things started picking up for her, she’s off. 

Holly repacked Tweety's clothes in the blue suitcase.  There were clothes with price tags still on them.  I doubt Tweety is throwing them away.

And I wouldn't push Holly out the door so quickly.  i think she is the closest friend of Bogdan and Nelly (apart from Nelly and Martina) of anyone currently participating in the project.  I would say Gina was or is probably closer to Nelly. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

It’s funny really, this last week is the happiest and most outgoing we’ve seen her for a while, just as things started picking up for her, she’s off. 

Maybe that's why she's so happy.

1 minute ago, MrFlexxy said:

Yeah, kind of a shame that Holly and Tweety are leaving so soon after B7 started. There would have been so much potential.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe that's why she's so happy.

This was only planned in the last day or 2, she’s only going for Tweety. She even said it was a hard choice because it’s a really interesting time for the project with the new villa

Just now, MrFlexxy said:

Questo è stato pianificato solo nell'ultimo giorno o 2, sta andando solo per Titti. Ha anche detto che è stata una scelta difficile perché è un momento davvero interessante per il progetto con la nuova villa

When did he say this?