B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The trip to Bali too?

From everything that’s been said it has to be a short notice trip. The reason they’re going is because of the issues Tweety is having, she’s only been gone a day or 2 so it wasn’t planned before that 

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is time for another one to say goodbye ..Holly will always be Holly but she has other thoughts and pains for life and her passion for this job isn’t anymore ..She will have gratitude that RLC gave her the opportunity , to be perfectly fair , she respected the viewers and she was a great tenant her first two stays but this one was for her to accomplish gaining easy money , she still introduced to us her friend , but as always , when a tenant doesn’t “ feel “ this job anymore , it is better to set themselves free , abandon the cameras world and live the real life ..Holly’s time for this seems that has come ..And as mentioned in the past ,she’s a “soldier “ of RLC , if her “ services “ are needed again by RLC one day and in a state of “ ratings “ emergency , aka subscriptions , they will call her again to fill any bed any where ..It is time for Holly and Loraine to give the beds to “ girls that want to have fun in summer Barcelona “ , enjoy a luxury villa life and don’t have in mind obligations or future plans ..Just live the moment and the RLC opportunity ,exactly the way Holly did especially on her first stay ..

The experience with Bruno was the most exciting moments for the viewers and I think for her too. Who knows if they don't cross their paths again in their life. They are so young and still have a long way to go. Never say never. On this occasion I'm reminded of the Frech film 'Elle' with Isabelle Huppert and Phil Collins song 'Another Day In Paradise'. Perhaps these 2 things explain how she felt about her Curly. 🥰

1 minute ago, MrFlexxy said:

From everything that’s been said it has to be a short notice trip. The reason they’re going is because of the issues Tweety is having, she’s only been gone a day or 2 so it wasn’t planned before that 

What is your native language?

58 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I just didn't understand what kind of project Holly will be a part that have girls with the same mindset as her. 🤔

She isn't going to be a part of any project.  She said she was going to Bali for vacation, for yoga, and to be with like minded people.  That there are too many parties where she is now.  Luna agreed that there are a lot of parties.  She also said that it was an interesting time in the project with the new villa, but a trip to Bali is also interesting, and she was torn between staying where she is and going to Bali.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

She isn't going to be a part of any project.  She said she was going to Bali for vacation, for yoga, and to be with like minded people.  That there are too many parties where she is now.  Luna agreed that there are a lot of parties.  She also said that it was an interesting time in the project with the new villa, but a trip to Bali is also interesting, and she was torn between staying where she is and going to Bali.

If she can't decide, I'd like to fly in her place. Then I send her a postcard and then she can still decide whether to go to Bali or stay longer in Barcelona. 🌴🏖️ or 🏘️🏙️? 🤔

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

Thank you for the clarity.

1 minute ago, moules said:

Turkish airlines resumed flights to Bali six weeks ago. 

WWW.TRAVELINGLIFESTYLE.NET

Two years after Turkish Airlines cut its direct route between Bali and Istanbul because of the coronavirus pandemic, the route is once again...

I think this is a Boing 737. Sorry guys for this technical mention. ✌️(peace)