B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

Thor taking his chances , nothing to lose towards a “ lost “ , “ master orchestrator “ and “ shows fan “ Lorraine and an already traveling in Asia Holly ..Who knows ..😆 massage and blue balls but it is better a man trying rather than someone sleeping and doing nothing .. so far so good for Thor ..

The conclusion so far is that the girls like Thor , for Samson they keep more distant , maybe being older or his looks are more aggressive .. Thor gives a better aura ..

• Sad 1

Loraine then is more “ doomed “ if she can’t get away from Anthony and whatever she lived with him .. it’s nice she keeps the memories and not erasing but this going back , it is a torture 😐

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think they are showing some older RLC videos they have made at previous stays ..

No, it was Samson and Thor in that clip, filmed in B1. Seems to be on May 13th, between 14 and 15, where the appartment went dark, and the sofa was moved after they came back

EDIT: Saw the clip again in the archive, and it was not Samson and Thor, but her ex.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I thought it was his phone that Loraine was watching those men dancing.

I think it is memories of videos taken during previous stays .. it is nice in a way , Loraine was showing some shows of B5 I believe too .. need to check the replay better when time allows 😆

And Holly might be realizing that all these photos and videos , since almost 3 years , this has been her life , something that maybe never happens again and sharing the memories ..