B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

I've been observing Dana for a few days and I think she's blocking Zara's initiatives. I am convinced that Zara alone would have given us much more and I'm not just talking about sex, I'm talking about relationships with other tenants, about active participation in events

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Zara est en passe de devenir la nouvelle Radi. Elle a juste besoin de plus de temps et d'enlever cette culotte.

🤣

Without being a fan of this show, comparing Zara to the great Radislava is provocation for Radi, perhaps it is intended so that she comes back to remind you who Radi is...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, corpslibre said:

Without being a fan of this show, comparing Zara to the great Radislava is provocation for Radi, perhaps it is intended so that she comes back to remind you who Radi is...

I'm one of biggest fan of Radi. Followed her every day. It was a joke since Zara bates every day and was in her bed with her legs open.

• Haha 1

il y a une heure, HappyChappie a dit :

Empty beds and girls going on vacation is getting far too regular laterly and RLC increased they prices. RLC should get back to 30 to 60 day stays for all vacation apartments.

Yes, I am thinking about this too.

If this goes on, my subscription is on its last legs.

RLC is giving very bad value to its subscribers and this will only continue.

• Like 2

Il faut reconnaître que le casting actuel dans B4, est assez surprenant, je n'arrive pas à identifier au-delà de la rémunération, ce que leur présence sur RLC leur apporte réellement. Je me répète et j'en suis désolé, mais ils semblent tous s'ennuyer, passer leurs journées sur leur lit en lingerie scrutant l'écran de leur smartphone, sans afficher le moindre sourire. Ce n'est évidemment pas une situation normale pour eux. Je me demande quand ils se confient à leur entourage, ce qu'ils peuvent dire de leur passage sur RLC. Je suis d'accord avec certains avis exprimés ici sur ce forum, remplacez tout le casting actuel de B4 et une partie de B7 par des couples en vacances ou au travail, et vous aurez un résultat beaucoup plus intéressant et agréable à regarder.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Sono uno dei più grandi fan di Radi. L'ho seguita ogni giorno. Era uno scherzo dato che Zara batte ogni giorno ed era nel suo letto con le gambe aperte.

physically, however, it is very reminiscent of Cecilia

• Haha 1