B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

11 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Va riconosciuto che l'attuale cast in B4 è piuttosto sorprendente, non riesco a identificare oltre alla remunerazione, cosa gli porti davvero la loro presenza su RLC. Mi ripeto e mi scuso, ma sembrano tutti annoiati, trascorrono le giornate sul letto in lingerie, a fissare lo schermo del proprio smartphone, senza mostrare il minimo sorriso. Questa ovviamente non è una situazione normale per loro. Mi chiedo quando si confidano con coloro che li circondano, cosa possono dire del loro tempo su RLC. Concordo con alcune opinioni espresse qui su questo forum, sostituisci tutto il cast attuale di B4 e parte di B7 con coppie in vacanza o al lavoro, e avrai un risultato molto più interessante e piacevole da guardare.

Sure, but not eternal couples like LInda and Tibor or Martina and Alberto

17 minutes ago, poncherello said:

physically, however, it is very reminiscent of Cecilia

I agree with you about Cecilia and I was also a big fan of Radi and Cecilia, But I have a feeling we won't see either one of them again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Sono d'accordo con te su Cecilia e anche io ero un grande fan di Radi e Cecilia, ma ho la sensazione che non vedremo più nessuno dei due.

I think so too if the hypothesis I launched yesterday is not realized: the presence of Ginger and Alexandra with Lucian makes me think of another opening but maybe I'm wrong. So then Radi and Cecilia could come back but let's not forget that they are both bisexual and I believe by now that the enthusiasm is dormant

1 hour ago, corpslibre said:

Il faut reconnaître que le casting actuel dans B4, est assez surprenant, je n'arrive pas à identifier au-delà de la rémunération, ce que leur présence sur RLC leur apporte réellement. Je me répète et j'en suis désolé, mais ils semblent tous s'ennuyer, passer leurs journées sur leur lit en lingerie scrutant l'écran de leur smartphone, sans afficher le moindre sourire. Ce n'est évidemment pas une situation normale pour eux. Je me demande quand ils se confient à leur entourage, ce qu'ils peuvent dire de leur passage sur RLC. Je suis d'accord avec certains avis exprimés ici sur ce forum, remplacez tout le casting actuel de B4 et une partie de B7 par des couples en vacances ou au travail, et vous aurez un résultat beaucoup plus intéressant et agréable à regarder.

As tu vraiment regarder la jeunesse d'aujourd'hui? car ces filles agissent comme la plupart des jeunes de maintenant, avec un téléphone dans la main 😁

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Zara and Dana bating

the same boring bating everydays and with bad angle for Zara on the bed for make sure we can't see her pussy

and for Dana her bating looks very fake

one week left and I am out

RLC is perfect for the kids but not for me

have fun guys bye

• Like 1

I think when Holly bated yesterday Thor was watching her over his mobile. Now in my opinion he wants to fuck her or she wants to fuck him. I mean that's Holly, she knows exactly how to convince someone to fuck her. I can only say, Bali Holly comes and treat her well. 😋

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, moos54 said:

As-tu vraiment regardé la jeunesse d'aujourd'hui? car ces filles concernées comme la plupart des jeunes de maintenant, avec un téléphone dans la main  😁

All day lying on their bed, staring at their smartphone, yes, at the age of 13, yes. Uh... What is the average age here?? Don't you have the impression that they are there just waiting for their pay and nothing else??

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

All day lying on their bed, staring at their smartphone, yes, at the age of 13, yes. Uh... What is the average age here?? Don't you have the impression that they are there just waiting for their pay and nothing else??

They are in their twenties, so it is not surprising to see them often on their cell phones.

25 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Penso che quando Holly si è picchiata ieri, Thor la stava guardando dal cellulare. Ora secondo me lui vuole scoparla o lei vuole scopare lui. Voglio dire, quella è Holly, lei sa esattamente come convincere qualcuno a scoparla. Posso solo dire che Bali Holly viene e la tratta bene. 😋

I don't know, I've always refused to think Holly fucking with Thor, I find it inappropriate for her