B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

did thor getting dressed give u that idea LOL

Thor and Samson should go out on the town and try to pick up some girls instead. These attempts in B4 are just a waste of time. Holly, Tweety and Lorraine were never even interested in them, atleast not sexually, that has been my impression since Thor and Samson's first visit. They are just bored and having alittle fun while passing time with them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Thor and Samson should go out on the town and try to pick up some girls instead. These attempts in B4 are just a waste of time. Holly, Tweety and Lorraine were never even interested in them, atleast not sexually, that has been my impression since Thor and Samson's first visit. They are just bored and having alittle fun while passing time with them.

samson would get arrested the  way he  tries to pull girls

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

samson would get arrested the  way he  tries to pull girls

I like the guys so far. They are sexually attractive, very social, likable and they appear to be trying to initiate interaction between different groups. So that is good!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Some second thoughts at times but Holly is charmed and surrendered …

i dont think it helped that thor told the girls he wasnt looking for a relationship, just to fuck them, or words to that effect

For all RLC subscribers of Thor’s and Holly’s age ( if there are any ) , Thor provides free nice lessons on how not rushing , suffering the torture of patience so as to succeed the ultimate goal …excellent 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

For all RLC subscribers of Thor’s and Holly’s age ( if there are any ) , Thor provides free nice lessons on how not rushing , suffering the torture of patience so as to succeed the ultimate goal …excellent 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

and samson the opposite