B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Getting an already horny Holly completely hornu  so she has no chance escaping.

Like I said in an earlier post in the B5 thread I think ... I really don't understand how you can be so optimistic.  Yes indeed it was nice to see Holly cuddling and enjoying the time ... but yet again the night ends in disappointment.

Having said this, I would say the behavior we see tonight is representative of real life in certain respects.  I have been on a ton  of dates that ended like Thor and Holly.  Many, many ended with the guy being too shy to make his move.   Many, many others ended with me hoping he did NOT make a move.  And many more ended with me having to stop a move from happening.   There were several that ended in a hook up, but  it certainly did not happen after EVERY date.  It kinda is kinda rare.

Now the difference is that I was on an actual date.   It was real.   These  two are work colleagues.   So I still struggle why these girls don't act on their horniness.   It must be difficiult to hold back.  But it is also possible that these guys do not get their juices flowing.  Who knows.   

What I wonder is what has changed between Bruno, Daniel, the  guy Holly fucked a few weeks ago, and tonight?   Does she think Thor doesn't compare to these 3 hookups?  Or has she become more discriminating?    Who knows.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Like I said in an earlier post in the B5 thread I think ... I really don't understand how you can be so optimistic.  Yes indeed it was nice to see Holly cuddling and enjoying the time ... but yet again the night ends in disappointment.

Having said this, I would say the behavior we see tonight is representative of real life in certain respects.  I have been on a ton  of dates that ended like Thor and Holly.  Many, many ended with the guy being too shy to make his move.   Many, many others ended with me hoping he did NOT make a move.  And many more ended with me having to stop a move from happening.   There were several that ended in a hook up, but  it certainly did not happen after EVERY date.  It kinda is kinda rare.

Now the difference is that I was on an actual date.   It was real.   These  two are work colleagues.   So I still struggle why these girls don't act on their horniness.   It must be difficiult to hold back.  But it is also possible that these guys do not get their juices flowing.  Who knows.   

What I wonder is what has changed between Bruno, Daniel, the  guy Holly fucked a few weeks ago, and tonight?   Does she think Thor doesn't compare to these 3 hookups?  Or has she become more discriminating?    Who knows.

Are you related to ddhm? Wtf?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

it shows guys as tenants doesnt work

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

it shows guys as tenants doesnt work

Because they didnt have sex ? So far they been hanging out with the girls having fun, was good to see, so for me it has worked just fine, and they seem to get along with the girls, and yesterday they were visiting b2, and today Thor was in b5 with Holly, was good to see 🙂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1