B4 - General Topic 2022 #41 (May)

3 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

If there was ever any doubt that Luna was English she just put that doubt to rest by having Wheatabix for breakfast. :biggrin:

Given how well she speaks Spanish I'd suggest she came to live in Spain with her parents as a child and went to school in Spain.

She will therefore have a residents visa with no limit on stay regardless of Brexit.

It has been mentioned during her first stay by one of the most respected members here at the forum that Luna is now residing in Barcelona and studying , he can actually understand all of her English dialect talks since he is even a “neighbor “ of hers in the UK living in the same area of the country . 

Expect very often to catch Luna speaking with her mother , as I said , this is an indirect - in my opinion - acceptance and fulfillment of the RLC subscribers that have been “ begging “ for English talk residents so as to make the product more enjoyable and easier to watch .

We get then a native English speaker , it can only help everyone to find out many things regarding our favorite tenants as it is has already been happening the last days , even if we haven’t seen Luna interacting this much . It is now up to the Divas and the rest of the girl befriending Luna or they leave her in “ Radislava’s mode “ . As a conclusion , Luna is an ABSOLUTE mastermind move by RLC , looking forward to positive results in all of aspects of watching RLC . 

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She wasn't really happy wen came back so maybe for only one was good. 🤣

The summer will be “ hot “ in the villa 😈😈 expecting personally the locals or fellow students of Luna to be appearing in the next weeks / months 😋

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Tweety just confirmed big party tonight with a costume theme, all apartments will be going

We get  a reunion then faster than I was expecting it to happen this weekend at the villa .. I hope it goes well , as always the first impressions define a lot future relationships …

31 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like in B5.

Either B5 or B6 is great as both couples offer great hospitality … BUT … the seducing of Eva and Matvei for the ones who would have been staying till the end , would have explode the voyeurism instincts 😁

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Either B5 or B6 is great as both couples offer great hospitality … BUT … the seducing of Eva and Matvei for the ones who would have been staying till the end , would have explode the voyeurism instincts 😁

They were doing decorations at B5.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They were doing decorations at B5.

I am not watching currently so I try to follow the posts here but it looks confirmed for B5 as you say . 

• Upvote 1