B4 - General Topic 2022 #41 (May)

8 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

Is she going to Istanbul with her boyfriend?? When she talked with Luna she said - as I heard it - she was going alone??

Constantinople she goes as it was heard , boyfriend or no wasn’t clear as with the talks with Luna .

I think Tweety is going to Turkey because members of her family are now in Turkey, having fled Ukraine..  I don't think the friend who took her skiing, and to Paris, and to Dubai, and to the Indian ocean is Turkish.  Turkey is an economic basket case under Erdogan's economic policies.. I think she intended to remain in B-4 when she had Bogdan hang her paintings in her new room.  About this time, there were apparently phone calls with her family, wherever they were at the time.  Several days later, Tweety took the paintings back to the penthouse.

Near the end of April, there were 85,000 Ukrainian refugees in Turkey, and 75,000 in Spain..   

4 minutes ago, Noodle said:

What makes you think that? 

They disappeared for awhile when they came back Thor had a bag of large brown parcels, drink food who knows.

If it was dr*gs there was enough to get 20 years in a Spanish Hotel with full board and lodging but no days out ::)