B4 - General Topic 2022 #41 (May)

5 minutes ago, moules said:

I think Tweety is going to Turkey because members of her family are now in Turkey, having fled Ukraine..  I don't think the friend who took her skiing, and to Paris, and to Dubai, and to the Indian ocean is Turkish.  Turkey is an economic basket case under Erdogan's economic policies.. I think she intended to remain in B-4 when she had Bogdan hang her paintings in her new room.  About this time, there were apparently phone calls with her family, wherever they were at the time.  Several days later, Tweety took the paintings back to the penthouse.

Near the end of April, there were 85,000 Ukrainian refugees in Turkey, and 75,000 in Spain..   

OT but earlier today Marlene said her brother was in the Army in Ukraine

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

They disappeared for awhile when they came back Thor had a bag of large brown parcels, drink food who knows.

If it was dr*gs there was enough to get 20 years in a Spanish Hotel with full board and lodging but no days out ::)

Perhaps they have done other things as well. They have a good feeling with each other, don't you think? :undecided:

2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Perhaps they have done other things as well. They have a good feeling with each other, don't you think? :undecided:

I might be wrong about Holly but she let some guys be really close with her.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Undecided at present but there does seem to be a mutual attraction.

Is it Oks that slept with Thor?  She gave him an unhappy angry look when she left B4 earlier as Thor, Holly and Tweety appeared from Luna's room. 

Oks also went into a mad rant when she got back to to B7, it was at Karen but I'm not sure it was Karen she was angry with. 

Just now, HotWivesRock said:

Is it Oks that slept with Thor?  She gave him an unhappy angry look when she left B4 earlier as Thor, Holly and Tweety appeared from Luna's room. 

Oks also went into a mad rant when she got back to to B7, it was at Karen but I'm not sure it was Karen she was angry with. 

I think he did the right think avoid her then. I didn't follow them today but for the little that I saw and by what you said if he kept talking to her or playing her "BF" today it would give her an impression that it wasn't a ONS for him.  She need to understand that it was ONS.

5 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I think guys like Thor fit into her prey scheme. Look at Curly and other guys. I don't think that the guys need to have a PhD, also a doctor title. I mean with much brain, but mainly a well built body and like to drink and to have a party. It seems as if she has a very superficial character. That's how you can deceive yourself in a person. :huh:

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think he did the right think avoid her then. I didn't follow them today but for the little that I saw and by what you said if he kept talking to her or playing her "BF" today it would give her an impression that it wasn't a ONS for him.  She need to understand that it was ONS.

ONS in the same villa? 🤔