B4 - General Topic 2022 #41 (May)

6 minutes ago, Noodle said:

You know your stuff really well? 😏

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Fuck one night and that's it. Maybe fuck again wen both are horny. Just sex and nothing more. 

If we assume it's a whorehouse and the tenants are performer, then you might be right. ☝️

1 minute ago, Noodle said:

If we assume it's a whorehouse and the tenants are performer, then you might be right. ☝️

That's just normal young people being promiscuous and in a whorehouse you have to pay the girl  and for the room. 😉

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That's just normal young people being promiscuous and in a whorehouse you have to pay the girl  and for the room. 😉

It's a matter of character no matter how old you are. Do you think there a no older people you are constantly looking for sexual adventure? You are completely wrong my friend. It's the same wether if I want to have sex or I'm naked in front of the camera of not. Think about that. ☝️

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

It's a matter of character no matter how old you are. Do you think there a no older people you are constantly looking for sexual adventure? You are completely wrong my friend. It's the same wether if I want to have sex or I'm naked in front of the camera of not. Think about that. ☝️

Unless he promised her the heavens he did nothing wrong. 

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Unless he promised her the heavens he did nothing wrong. 

Shouldn't both decide what is right or wrong, and not you or me, just looking at someone on the internet and having nothing to do with their lives? 🤔

53 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Tweety has said a few times when talking with Luna that she’s going alone and knows no one in Istanbul, Luna asked her about it and she just said she’ll make friends there. 

She is either naive, or isn't telling the whole story.  The inflation rate in Turkey was almost 70 percent in April, so there is much economic turmoil, and this will continue.   70 percent is nearly double the rate for 2021.    Makes for a very unhappy citizenry, and there will be low consumption of discretionary goods, because people are spending so much of what they earn on the basics.