Leora - Home Activities (2022) & Covid Rants #50

42 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

.....Or perhaps an Avocado. 

I like a couple of others thought it funny, and it was at the time, until i looked it up Avocados have some antioxidants that are good for sunburn.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Kudos indeed!  Makes me respect her a lot.  Compared to the zombies Eva and Matvei who swallow all the Russian propaganda on TV and even applaud it. Give them a one way ticket back to Russia!

The dumb shits... better still take them to Ukraine and show them all the graves of children and people...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I like a couple of others thought it funny, and it was at the time, until i looked it up Avocados have some antioxidants that are good for sunburn.

Ah you see i knew that, but only because i read this post. 

So i pre-empted you by doing it afterwards. 

🙃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I have cataracts I'll be getting removed in a year so I'll have to put up with mine for the time being.  After the Cataract Surgery I may never need them again.  I'll still keep them incase I ever need them but i won't be buying anymore.  Never all that much change between one prescription to the next for me. Mine are almost like someone cut the bottom out of the pop bottles.

blinking trailer park boys GIF

Having first hand experience with cataracts before and after surgery in both eyes. One month, right eye, next month left eye, twelve years ago. You will see everything much clearer, but you will still need your glasses to see that clear vision, in focus.

I will challenge you to do as I did. By driving yourself to have the surgery done, leaving the option out of the surgery being done with general anesthesia, at least here. Because one is not allowed to drive legally for twenty four hours after being put under. 

I was asked, " can you lay still '? To which I said yes. The surgery proceeded with the use of local anesthesia only. With my getting a firsthand view of the surgeries.

Sir, you just explained to me, the cause of some of your comments regarding Leora ! You will get a different impression, when you are no longer basing what you are seeing, while looking through wax paper !😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

What Are the Three Types of Cataracts? A cataract is a clouding of the lens in the eye due to protein build up in the body which leads to reduced vision and loss of sight if left untreated. There are three primary types of cataracts: nuclear sclerotic, cortical and posterior subcapsular.

Most cataracts develop when aging or injury changes the tissue that makes up the eye's lens. Proteins and fibers in the lens begin to break down, causing vision to become hazy or cloudy. Some inherited genetic disorders that cause other health problems can increase your risk of cataracts.

I have been taking Omega3 max strength tablets for the past 3 months they are supposed to be good and beneficial for the brain, heart and eyes. 2 months ago I have developed Pulsatile Tinnitus.

Pulsatile tinnitus (pronounced TIN-nih-tus or tin-NITE-us). It is a type of rhythmic thumping, pulsing, throbbing, or whooshing only you can hear that is often in time with the heartbeat. Most people with pulsatile tinnitus hear the sound in one ear, though some hear it in both. The sound is the result of turbulent flow in blood vessels in the neck or head. The most common causes of pulsatile tinnitus include the following:

Conductive hearing loss. This is usually caused by an infection or inflammation of the middle ear or the accumulation of fluid there. Sometimes it is caused by problems with the ossicles (small bones involved in hearing). This type of hearing loss intensifies internal head noises — sounds like breathing, chewing, and blood flowing through the ear. A conductive hearing loss also makes it easier to hear blood flowing through two large vessels that travel through each ear, the carotid artery and the jugular vein, which circulate blood to and from the brain.

• Upvote 3