Leora - Home Activities (2022) & Covid Rants #50

Too bad she lost her glasses. Every time she watches TV, she has to squint like hell or walk over to the TV to see it. Geez I'd buy her a new pair of glasses, if I knew how to get the money to her.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Too bad she lost her glasses. Every time she watches TV, she has to squint like hell or walk over to the TV to see it. Geez I'd buy her a new pair of glasses, if I knew how to get the money to her.

The problem is that Leora does not lack money but the desire to go and buy glasses. 😁

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I would think the money RLC is paying her each month she can afford €1,000 to buy new a pair.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I would think the money RLC is paying her each month she can afford €1,000 to buy new a pair.  :biggrin:

I'd give her 1,000 if she really needed it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Even two pair of glasses. So a pair keeps them in reserve in case of need.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Even two pair of glasses. So a pair keeps them in reserve in case of need.

That what I have is 2 pairs.  Have a a back up incase of something unfortunate happens.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That what I have is 2 pairs.  Have a a back up incase of something unfortunate happens.

Had new lenses put in two years ago, fantastic vision for everything now.

Best money I ever spent ! ( or should say " eye ever spent " )

• Haha 3

Bonjour Pulo, Jimbo, Quyquad, Brok, Bleu, G H, Max, Aussi, Ashley, Ste, Le Comte. Maitre chef.

Je ne suis pas très souvent sur le site, mais j’essaye de suivre vos commentaires qui sont très intéressant et j’attend avec impatience la venue de Paul et de Eva

Très bonne journée Léora

Je vous souhaite à tous de passer une excellente journée

• Thanks 1