Leora - Home Activities (2022) & Covid Rants #50

9 minutes ago, taxio said:

es increible; alguien como la Reina que es capaz de gastarse una fortuna en cosméticos, el primer día de sol, tenga quemaduras de esa envergadura

creo que le espera una mala noche

2 hours ago, scutus said:

Having first hand experience with cataracts before and after surgery in both eyes. One month, right eye, next month left eye, twelve years ago. You will see everything much clearer, but you will still need your glasses to see that clear vision, in focus.

I will challenge you to do as I did. By driving yourself to have the surgery done, leaving the option out of the surgery being done with general anesthesia, at least here. Because one is not allowed to drive legally for twenty four hours after being put under. 

I was asked, " can you lay still '? To which I said yes. The surgery proceeded with the use of local anesthesia only. With my getting a firsthand view of the surgeries.

Sir, you just explained to me, the cause of some of your comments regarding Leora ! You will get a different impression, when you are no longer basing what you are seeing, while looking through wax paper !😉

I'll  be going there in a Taxi and coming home in a Taxi. The disability office will cover the cost of that providing I give them enough advanced notice when it's being done.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll  be going there in a Taxi and coming home in a Taxi. The disability office will cover the cost of that providing I give them enough advanced notice when it's being done.

hey brother. All the best.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

hey brother. All the best.

It will be at least a year before it's done.  My last eye appointment in January I had they wanted to do it but with the Pandemic thing going on and Surgery cancellations I told them to wait a year.  I hate having appointments made and then having someone cancel it because of some dumb Pandemic protocol. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It will be at least a year before it's done.  My last eye appointment in January I had they wanted to do it but with the Pandemic thing going on and Surgery cancellations I told them to wait a year.  I hate having appointments made and then having someone cancel it because of some dumb Pandemic protocol. 

You're in Canada.  There are big waits for procedures like MRIs etc even before the dumb pandemic.  They said on the radio years ago you guys had an 8 month wait for MRIs.  Dang.  Less than a week where I live, unless an emergency then it's walk in.

Hang in there.  Good luck.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

You're in Canada.  There are big waits for procedures like MRIs etc even before the dumb pandemic.  They said on the radio years ago you guys had an 8 month wait for MRIs.  Dang.  Less than a week where I live, unless an emergency then it's walk in.

Hang in there.  Good luck.

There's a long wait list for every procedure. Have a procedure booked and it will take 4 to 6 months before it actually gets done. If it gets cancelled then you have another wait. Only people of significant importance get looked after quickly no matter what the situation. 

Just think ones Government tells people they they care about their well being.  It's all BS.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There are lots of folks alive because of the Pandemic Protocol and probably more Dead because they thought it was Dumb

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There's a long wait list for every procedure. Have a procedure booked and it will take 4 to 6 months before it actually gets done. If it gets cancelled then you have another wait. Only people of significant importance get looked after quickly no matter what the situation. 

Just think ones Government tells people they they care about their well being.  It's all BS.  :biggrin:

Ok if you are going to post anything bad now is the time because SC can't see it!🤣

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1