Leora - Home Activities (2022) & Covid Rants #50

1 hour ago, patou said:

Hello Quyqad

I came across a conversation yesterday that Léora came across a pretty nice boy and she had fallen in love is what I misunderstood or the translation is wrong it was or she was telling Paul that she had to go out took everything from the store Am I definitely wrong???

I think perhaps Leora was referring to one of her friends who had met a boy and fallen in love.

• Upvote 3

il y a 17 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Je pense que Leora faisait peut-être référence à une de ses amies qui avait rencontré un garçon et était tombée amoureuse.

Oui je pense aussi, je trouvais bizarre quelle dit sa à Paul vous avez raison

Mais la traduction peut être faussé et comme il a souvent des coupures on n’a pas le reste de la conversation

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, patou said:

Hello Quyqad

I came across a conversation yesterday that Léora came across a pretty nice boy and she had fallen in love

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I doubt that with the arrival of Paul, Leora falls in love with another one, so suddenly. I think you got the translation wrong.

✔️

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I think perhaps Leora was referring to one of her friends who had met a boy and fallen in love.

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

LB 2

😆

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, patou said:

ok i was wrong

I no longer communicate on what I hear, I am too often wrong and I have too many cuts

I leave it to Quyquad and GH

Good afternoon

As soon as i saw the words "Came across", i knew what it was about.

Remember i mentioned a family of Rabbits she has seen from the window playing? When she went out yesterday, she 'came across' one that was so cute, sadly it had been struck by something, possibly a cyclist if it had ran out in front of it. She just hoped it hadn't suffered.

That's all it was.

• Thanks 10
  • Upvote 2