Leora - Home Activities (2022) & Covid Rants #50

23 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

As soon as i saw the words "Came across", i knew what it was about.

Remember i mentioned a family of Rabbits she has seen from the window playing? When she went out yesterday, she 'came across' one that was so cute, sadly it had been struck by something, possibly a cyclist if it had ran out in front of it. She just hoped it hadn't suffered.

That's all it was.

Certainly better the rabbits than having geese under the window. Geese are truly mongrels. 😆

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, taxio said:

SG is pointing out to those of us who have got the translation incorrect.

A cross indicates wrong, a tick correct.

Always very helpful.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

SG está señalando a aquellos de nosotros que tenemos la traducción incorrecta.

Una cruz indica incorrecto, una marca correcto.

Siempre muy útil.

gracias!!; 👍

31 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

As soon as i saw the words "Came across", i knew what it was about.

Remember i mentioned a family of Rabbits she has seen from the window playing? When she went out yesterday, she 'came across' one that was so cute, sadly it had been struck by something, possibly a cyclist if it had ran out in front of it. She just hoped it hadn't suffered.

That's all it was.

✔️ 

It was either a cyclist or a electric scooter. 

• Thanks 8

13 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Not at all.  The vaccines (not a vaccine, a kill shot) leaps to others and affects them. The 'vaccine/s' all ALL experimental shots, with no recourse to sue for damages. None are "approved" they are permitted. If you dig the facts are there.  The shots kill your immune system and will cause you to die of other issues that can't be blamed on the shits due to compromised immune systems.

Check the Georgia Guidestones, Deagle projection, etc. for global population reduction.  Bill Gates himself is on the net saying he will "reduce global population by using vaccines".  Klaus Schwab the founder and head of the WEF (World Economic Forum) said he wants all people microchipped by 2025 and wants as many "nanobots" in people as possible.  The nanobots are graphine oxide in the shots.

It's all viewable.  Anyone that denies it has their head in the sand because it's simply tpoo painful to acknowledge. The 'pandemic' was the toehold to the one world order and they admit it. The news channels have been given billions of dollars to push the shots.  Again, all visible to watch.

It ain't a cponspiracy when it's really happening, dispite ignorance of people.

I was a microbiologist for 41 years...so I know a bit about this shit...😏

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was a microbiologist for 41 years...so I know a bit about this shit...😏

PLEASE NAGS!! PLEASE EVERYONE!!

We had full pages of this last night, hence why i changed the thread name! 

If you all want to argue back and forth about Covid, please do this somewhere else.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8