B7 - General Topic 2022 #1 (May)

13 minutes ago, moules said:

If 3-15 shows the hall with the door and the brightly lit window, then, according to the floor plan,  the dark window to the right of the door is Karen and Oks room, which is brightly lit.

3-2 (karen and Oks room) shows a glass door, with a shade pulled down, but not reaching the bottom of the door, and a window to the door's left with a shade pulled fully down.  3-7 reveals that the door leads to the balcony.  There is no balcony in 4-6.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door out of Karen and Oks's room goes into the hall seen in 3.15 to the right of the stairs, the black square, possibly a (fake window) overlooks the door to their room / the stairs, There is no window on the wall facing the yard from their room.

Agreed the window in Karen and Oks's room is seen on 3.2, the door is overlooks the balcony seen on 3.7 which is the door with the shade.

The alcove (doorway) seen at the far end of cam 3.7 on the RH is unknown however I suspect the plan is incorrect and not to scale and the door goes into the hallway seen on 3.15.   

The balcony on 3.7 is off cam on the RH side of the house, (when looking from the backyard).

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

In Oks and Karens room there is like an empty closet in the corner where they can hide and change clothes off cam, now who came up with that idea 🙄

You're already pre-lighting a fuse

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

The door on the RH side of the terrace in 4.5 appears to be the door to the laundry room on cam 1.8

Actually I'm wrong the door way at the front of the camera is the front door to the living room, the laundry room is on the other side of the house.

I suspect the round handle behind is a door to a store cupboard

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think that almost every one. The worst part is that the wardrobe have doors and no cam angle to watch the other side.

RLC should fix this very soon. Someone should email them and make them aware.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like Luna is in to Thor. Exchanging phone numbers maybe. Or Instagram follow.

I thought it was Luna.

How long after leaving B4 did she arrive in B7, the time taken in seconds could identify just how close they are ::)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

I thought it was Luna.

How long after leaving B4 did she arrive in B7, the time taken in seconds could identify just how close they are ::)

B4 is next door neighbor of B7.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I thought it was Luna.

It's within spitting distance...😁

4 hours ago, Fagen said:
In Oks and Karens room there is like an empty closet in the corner where they can hide and change clothes off cam, now who came up with that idea 🙄

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you mean the door seen in cam 3.3 that's the door to the en-suite bathroom