B7 - General Topic 2022 #1 (May)

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

don't worry, if you like boys, no problem, we are all very open-minded

i have noticed one thing over my many years that more often than not the most vocal anti gay guys are usually closet cases themselves 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, switch said:

two playboy recruited by RLC for seduce and fuck the RLC girls

this is the mission of Samson and Thor they are paid for that

I will be surprised if they fuck fellow employees .. I think they are there so as we finally start getting female outside visitors in comparison to the male hunting all those years by the girls .. any serious mixing amongst tenants will be dangerous .. except if it is just sex ..but , how well are informed for the bonus shows money ? And what’s going to be in the repertoire with the  girls if shows start happening ?

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will be surprised if they fuck fellow employees .. I think they are there so as we finally start getting female outside visitors in comparison to the male hunting all those years by the girls .. any serious mixing amongst tenants will be dangerous .. except if it is just sex ..but , how well are informed for the bonus shows money ? And what’s going to be in the repertoire with the  girls if shows start happening ?

I can give you the names of their first victims: Holly&Tweety you will see

RLC is just a business for get a maximum of suscribers and win money, don't be naive they know very well what the members want to see

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, switch said:

RLC is just a business for get a maximum of suscribers and win money, don't be naive they know very well what the members want to see

Will Holly and Tweety be Sampson and Thor's victims or will Sampson and Thor be Holly and Tweety's victims?

• Upvote 1

Just now, switch said:

Holly’s and Tweety’s “ male candidates “ are guys who have “ big pockets “ , much money , enough to provide them luxury , at least for tweety this is my opinion based on her holidays and out of RLC period .. Holly can always seduce anyone but honestly now , I don’t think they are let’s say the Marlene type of guys they are “ hunting “ , I don’t think Bruno types are in their “ candidates list “…

Of course I hope I am completely WRONG and mostly for tweety and see her have a real session like the kind of pleasuring herself last night , watching her anal dildo herself caught me by surprise when minutes earlier I was expressing my frustration seeing her behaving strangely and without clear direction of what she wants with RLC .. 

Let’s see , I DO WISH YOU ARE RIGHT 😇

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly’s and Tweety’s “ male candidates “ are guys who have “ big pockets “ , much money , enough to provide them luxury , at least for tweety this is my opinion based on her holidays and out of RLC period .. Holly can always seduce anyone but honestly now , I don’t think they are let’s say the Marlene type of guys they are “ hunting “ , I don’t think Bruno types are in their “ candidates list “…

Of course I hope I am completely WRONG and mostly for tweety and see her have a real session like the kind of pleasuring herself last night , watching her anal dildo herself caught me by surprise when minutes earlier I was expressing my frustration seeing her behaving strangely and without clear direction of what she wants with RLC .. 

Let’s see , I DO WISH YOU ARE RIGHT 😇

I can see Marlene hitting on Thor. Let's keep an eye open in the next party.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I can see Marlene hitting on Thor. Let's keep an eye open in the next party.

I think Marlene isn’t in need or wishes any “ internal action or activities “…she makes no shows , she’s not into anything with  others for whatever we have seen …she’s my visualization and complete success of how and what I personally a GOV should be ,in Barcelona , discovering the city , make new friends , go out , swim , tan, flirt , dance , get fucked wild with ONS or get disappointed with guys , possibly fall in love with someone  ..Give me one more Marlene and that’s it .. I could see Loraine doing something with the guys though 😏😉

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Marlene isn’t in need or wishes any “ internal action or activities “…she makes no shows , she’s not into anything with  others for whatever we have seen …she’s my visualization and complete success of how and what I personally a GOV should be ,in Barcelona , discovering the city , make new friends , go out , swim , tan, flirt , dance , get fucked wild with ONS or get disappointed with guys , possibly fall in love with someone  ..Give me one more Marlene and that’s it .. I could see Loraine doing something with the guys though 😏😉

I wasn't talking about shows. They could meet in a party and she gets horny and have sex with the guy. Totally spontaneous.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I wasn't talking about shows. They could meet in a party and she gets horny and have sex with the guy. Totally spontaneous.

Could be ..but knowing being her colleague , this is where I doubt ..I still expect a party during the weekend ..