B7 - General Topic 2022 #1 (May)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi and Loraine are the only ones that aren't dressed to look pretty.

It's says a lot since both always go out well dressed and with make up.

This is a party to meet and feet new people , I dint think they should dress to impress , it is always after all the simplicity of the sisters that personally makes me liking them 😇 it is nice that they are there as also Marlene who in the last said that she doesn’t many times feel or have the need to do “ team events “ 😉 now , only Eva and Matvei absent and looks not joining , however it is really early ..

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is a party to meet and feet new people , I dint think they should dress to impress , it is always after all the simplicity of the sisters that personally makes me liking them 😇 it is nice that they are there as also Marlene who in the last said that she doesn’t many times feel or have the need to do “ team events “ 😉 now , only Eva and Matvei absent and looks not joining , however it is really early ..

I see differently. Look Zaba, she eve retouched her make up. I don't think the women there are pretty to impress the others or the men but because they want to look and feel pretty.

But not Loraine and Esmi. Both are at home. They don't feel like they are in a party. Of course that they will dance and have some drinks, but an actual party.

Esmi was more interested in the pool rather than going to B7.

Just now, thinga69 said:

I see differently. Look Zaba, she eve retouched her make up. I don't think the women there are pretty to impress the others or the men but because they want to look and feel pretty.

But not Loraine and Esmi. Both are at home. They don't feel like they are in a party. Of course that they will dance and have some drinks, but an actual party.

Esmi was more interested in the pool rather than going to B7.

Let’s see how the evening evolves , sisters appearing in the villa and especially fantastic Esmi , it is all great for me 😇

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very easily party predicted , very nice that everyone is there …EXCEPT CLEOPATRA 😡🤬I am sorry , amazing woman but it is time for her to be replaced , she has no interest for either anything or anyone and this comes as the last proof 😡🤬😡🤬 Pure disappointment , however I won’t accept that it is completely her fault as I think she tried in the beginning only to be “ slapped “ by Kristy for no similar things ( never she did anything in B2 again with outsiders when almost everyday she is out - but as I said maybe sleeping in her normal apartment ) and also the stupidities from Beatrice that she wouldn’t open her the door or allow her some late might visitors ..So , time’s up for Cleopatra.

I can’t wait to have Eva and Matvei in the party and looking at almost everyone , I proudly present my thoughts of the new candidate….

PLEASE ALL WELCOME LUNA to the theory that Eva and Matvei will try to approach for a dozen of reasons ..Starting with first two , English speaking so for both of them to practice and enjoy some talks other than Russian , second , girl who isn’t this easy in this Russian speaking world , very social Eva and Matvei will notice ..But then , it is maybe Eva and Matvei and Loraine PART 2 in Loraine’s room ..Enjoy the party 😇

EDIT ; as soon as I finished the post , good friend Noldus provided the update , therefore , farewell to a super nice girl but her life is in Barcelona and not on cameras .

Unfortunately for your scenarios, there is zero indication that Eva and Mat are coming to the gathering in B-7 today.  And by having Luna in the penthouse, that greatly reduces the opportunity for a Eva and Mat and Lorraine, Part II.  Luna in the penthouse will be as bad for voyeurs as the twins in the penthouse, once the Turkish/German bf stayed off-cam.

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

OT 1620 Cleopatra left with her suitcase after 97 days in B2

In some ways I am sorry Cleo is leaving. I knew once Radi left the project she would still visit Cleo at times, but now with Cleo leaving I don't think the other B2 girls will invite her over and can't think of other apartments Radi would visit, and so with Cleo leaving I think we have seen the last of Radi.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Given that B7 has supposed to have been round for a long time a lot of (all) the girls are getting the guided tour saying its their first visit.

No doubt over the years RLC have refined the camera locations in the other apartments but the ones here a really quite bad.

The outside camera's are especially poor and around the pool and terraces needing 2 or 3 more.

• Upvote 2