Esenia & Dima (2022) #1

Noldus

12 minutes ago, Elthelien said:

They did do so once that i know of but you couldn't see anything really

I remember seeing them having sex in front of the cameras two times. this girl calls everything niet niet niet niet. The man can't even touch her properly.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Apooes said:

I remember seeing them having sex in front of the cameras two times. this girl calls everything niet niet niet niet. The man can't even touch her properly.

She says no but that doesn't mean she refuses a dick shot 😁
They fuck from time to time, and when they do it on the couch, we get to see her pussy
She doesn't hide either to give him blowjobs
She just has trouble showing us her breasts :angel:

• Like 1

On 7/10/2022 at 4:38 PM, thinga69 said:

WOW she's wearing only underwear. What a development. 😏

You had me thinking she was topless as well, I had a feeling it was too good to be true lol

Il y a 1 heure, Epikouros a dit :

She just took a shower, breasts visible (sometimes at least). She managed to be top cam when doing so. 🙂

she has nothing to be ashamed of and hopefully this will continue in the future. also just had sex on the couch with her robe open.  can't see much because of night vision but it's a step in the right direction

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

she has nothing to be ashamed of and hopefully this will continue in the future. also just had sex on the couch with her robe open.  can't see much because of night vision but it's a step in the right direction

Yes, when she's horny she doesn't mind showing more lol