Esenia & Dima (2022) #1

Noldus

claro ejemplo de mujer en la sociedad moderna , su valor viene dado por su juventud y su coño , no hace nada de provecho , todo el dia tumbada y mirando el móvil . siempre enfadada , rabietas , lloros , chantaje emocional , no folla , ni participa en el sexo es pasiva , y el chico beta proveedor , todo el dia intentando consolarla , hasta que se cruce en su camino un malo alfa , y le ponga los cuernos , no sin antes haberse quedado preñada , para asegurarse la manutencion . ese es el panorama , si ahora con 20 años folla poco o nada , imaginar cuando tenga 40 .

8 minutes ago, Turm said:

Maybe that is why no one has posted any pictures of her.

She's very careful with what she exposes and the cam angles help her because is very easy to hide in the bathroom and by the wardrobe.

On 7/2/2022 at 3:49 AM, moos54 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

i hope it's the beginning of something for her and not only an "accident"

She covered her chest when she got out.  I think she just didn't realize she was showing nipple.

1 hour ago, keeper31 said:

She doesn't like the cameras.

Funny thing I've noticed most of the couples infrequently have sex on cam.  Masha, Leora and Martina are like the only ones who'll do it more then once a week.  Surprisingly at how frequently they do it, even the lesbians are once like every two weeks.

Anyone else getting really tired of this ultra conservative Esenia, Why in world did you two join this project ? She is so scared to death of the cams, that it almost becomes completely unwatchable. WTF are all these videos for anyway, and why hide in the bathroom ? Always showers with her back to the cam and then covers her tits when she out of the shower like a flash.

NOT IMPRESSED at all with this choice for RLC.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Anyone else getting really tired of this ultra conservative Esenia, Why in world did you two join this project ? She is so scared to death of the cams, that it almost becomes completely unwatchable. WTF are all these videos for anyway, and why hide in the bathroom ?

NOT IMPRESSED at all with this choice for RLC.

I think they joined by necessity. He got a job at DHL and she was looking for a place to rent.

She makes videos for TikTok and maybe the bathroom is the best place for that.  🤣

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think they joined by necessity. He got a job at DHL and she was looking for a place to rent.

She makes videos for TikTok and maybe the bathroom is the best place for that.  🤣

Oh, I see so it wasn't him that talked her into it, but she knew full well what she was getting them into, that makes it even worse to watch.

She better get with the program then, or RLC will give them the boot. No hits or top cams, See ya later alligator.