Esenia & Dima (2022) #1

Noldus

13 minutes ago, Daleys said:

RLC has to do with what apartment they can get.

RLC should've gotten this cpl

a better place

do they not like this cpl for some reason? (kind of a very little joke)

This place is very small obviously, but I remember my first apartment, small like this. But my Mom made it very comfy and perfect for my boyfriend and me at the time. I have a lot of good memories there, and no parents upstairs while we were trying to get it on in the basement of thier house! I lived with my first love there. Although we went our separate ways, we had a lot of fun learning about making love. Since we were both our firsts, and going out clubbing almost every night. So it may look dreary to them, it's probably not as bad as it looks. They should get out more often though.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

This place is very small obviously, but I remember my first apartment, small like this. But my Mom made it very comfy and perfect for my boyfriend and me at the time. I have a lot of good memories there, and no parents upstairs while we were trying to get it on in the basement of thier house! I lived with my first love there. Although we went our separate ways, we had a lot of fun learning about making love. Since we were both our firsts, and going out clubbing almost every night. So it may look dreary to them, it's probably not as bad as it looks. They should get out more often though.

but RLC is not their Mom 😃 and etc...

I don't know their reasons for not going out more but it's not going to make that place larger 😀

I just think RLC should've not done them so wrong compared to other places

and I don't know the story about how/why they got that place maybe RLC is conducting an experiment😰

but I can see why she's close to the dog

he seems to like horse play a little too much

😱

• Like 1

4 hours ago, peking said:

RLC should've gotten this cpl

a better place

do they not like this cpl for some reason? (kind of a very little joke)

This is likely their own personal apartment and they just joined RLC so cameras were installed.

I have seen worse apartments.  Looked over at SpiedLife there are a couple of spots worse than this place.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

This is likely their own personal apartment and they just joined RLC so cameras were installed.

I have seen worse apartments.  Looked over at SpiedLife there are a couple of spots worse than this place.

Yes i agree Essenia and Dima perhaps own this apartment and not RLC and RLC couldn't find them an apartment so decided to install cameras in their apartment. Perhaps also that they like this apartment and not into big fancy luxurious apartments. Everyone has different tastes perhaps they like what they have.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Then maybe I should be saying is that I hope RLC has not supplied them with that place.

I also lived in a place like they are in and for that time, it was great

it's not the place at all

but just saying RLC should not etc....

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, peking said:

but RLC is not their Mom 😃 and etc...

I don't know their reasons for not going out more but it's not going to make that place larger 😀

I just think RLC should've not done them so wrong compared to other places

and I don't know the story about how/why they got that place maybe RLC is conducting an experiment😰

but I can see why she's close to the dog

he seems to like horse play a little too much

😱

Lol, they don't need Mom to make a place cozy and comfortable. It's thier first place probably and that has a lot of plusses over living with your parents ,even as small as it is. And more naked sex is one advantage. Why does he jump up as soon as he's done and run to wash his dick. A little snuggling would be my preference. Wash your dick later.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Hey Stn, that's what I was thinking. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Team Agsoy 😲

• Upvote 1