B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

I did not post anything the other times. BUT it's very clear she blocked it today. Or as I wrote earlier maybe the agreement was no fucking and licking from his side and he overstepped the agreement and tried where after Eva stepped in and stopped him. It will remain to be seen what happens. Probably sleep.

I don’t mean it for you , I made a general observation how the posts here have been made ..when there are different views at different times , it is very good because we can’t figure out what’s really going on which escalates the intrigue to watch …let’s see , Loraine seeing the impressive top cameras results will be more than happy …

We can say that it’s not the best result in comparison to the previous time that they fucked next to Beatrice while now they aren’t on bed …

Just now, rado07 said:

It was nice.
it was a step up from last time, and who would have thought Loraine would go that far.
it was worth watching here.
a successful evening...for me.

I need to say again as we perfectly agree .. excellent said 😇👏🏻👏🏻

I also need to say that I believe that Loraine for seconds blowjobbed Matvei , but need to check the replay ..if anyone saw this , I hope i am not wrong .

• Thanks 1

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Je dois aussi dire que je crois que Loraine a sucé Matvei pendant quelques secondes, mais j'ai besoin de vérifier la rediffusion ..si quelqu'un a vu ça, j'espère que je ne me trompe pas.

OUI elle l'a fait devant la baignoire quand ils etaient les trois enlecés