B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Eva and Mat played their cards poorly.  Once Lorraine appeared to acquiesce to having a sex party, they continued to drink wine, and vape;  after a certain point, these become depressants.  They interrupted the momentum by deciding to take a prolonged break for a smoke on the balcony, and wasted time when time was precious given the lateness of the hour, and Lorraine having arrived there from another party.   The result was a three-some that was lazy and unfocused on their part, and with Lorraine passing out.

Lorraine sucked Mat's cock while they were in the tub.  For a few moments, it appeared Mat would try and fuck Lorraine in the tub -- Eva began bating enthusiastically as she watched this -- but the tub is too narrow for fucking.

Lorraine was not fucked because Eva and Mat failed to communicate sufficiently about how this should happen, and they kept on getting in each other's way.

That is my zwei pfennig worth opinion.

Zwei pfennig , what memories you brought 😏.. I think the went too fast , completely different than their precise and to the point tactics they have when moves , times , location are part of their apartment seduction .. Loraine was there for the show but I think the talks from both Matvei and Eva completely chilled her out and relaxed , she wanted to don’t rank and let go even more , she clearly seemed having fun and wanting to enjoy .

I honestly can’t tell with Loraine where she stands and how much she feels of anything that is happening , the curse of a model type woman like her being kind of emotionless kills the whole aura ..Think Eva , think Anna ,these two recent ones , the current Eva and the recent Anna who could make you cum even with their touches , looks , kisses and licking ..

I think when Loraine returns or in my opinion , when Eva and Matvei visit the villa at the weekend , I expect a jacuzzi shower ( I don’t know how this will go with Luna ..) and then all ending up in Loraine’s room , for sure we can the. tell more …My two drachmas 😂🤣 are 1) getting fingered and finger penetrated , showing of trust to Matvei by Loraine , 2) seeing him penetrating Eva , this was the ultimate this isn’t happening tonight …Eva taking a smoke break outside , I think she wanted to give relaxing time to Loraine so as to feel even closer to Matvei but Loraine felt kind of insecure as she didn’t know exactly how to proceed .. A shorter break would be beneficial but Eva’s lasted way too long ..Coming up really soon Part 2 as I said 😇

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Zwei pfennig , what memories you brought 😏.. I think the went too fast , completely different than their precise and to the point tactics they have when moves , times , location are part of their apartment seduction .. Loraine was there for the show but I think the talks from both Matvei and Eva completely chilled her out and relaxed , she wanted to don’t rank and let go even more , she clearly seemed having fun and wanting to enjoy .

I honestly can’t tell with Loraine where she stands and how much she feels of anything that is happening , the curse of a model type woman like her being kind of emotionless kills the whole aura ..Think Eva , think Anna ,these two recent ones , the current Eva and the recent Anna who could make you cum even with their touches , looks , kisses and licking ..

I think when Loraine returns or in my opinion , when Eva and Matvei visit the villa at the weekend , I expect a jacuzzi shower ( I don’t know how this will go with Luna ..) and then all ending up in Loraine’s room , for sure we can the. tell more …My two drachmas 😂🤣 are 1) getting fingered and finger penetrated , showing of trust to Matvei by Loraine , 2) seeing him penetrating Eva , this was the ultimate this isn’t happening tonight …Eva taking a smoke break outside , I think she wanted to give relaxing time to Loraine so as to feel even closer to Matvei but Loraine felt kind of insecure as she didn’t know exactly how to proceed .. A shorter break would be beneficial but Eva’s lasted way too long ..Coming up really soon Part 2 as I said 😇

Lorraine was fingered and finger penetrated and Mat even slipped a finger up her ass.  I agree that we need to wait until part 2, though from the size of the butt plug that she used several nights ago, Lorraine may be a size queen and Mat no longer can compete!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Lorraine was fingered and finger penetrated and Mat even slipped a finger up her ass.  I agree that we need to wait until part 2, though from the size of the butt plug that she used several nights ago, Lorraine may be a size queen and Mat no longer can compete!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matvei’s fingers make miracles , this is what I can tell seeing how Kristy relaxed in the sauna , how Masha felt surrendered but the substances ruined the night and Olivia who wanted to have control that day ..Part 2 will be the final though , unless is successful , i doubt we see more ..I don’t know if I want or not to be , if it is , maybe they continue with Loraine and then no others , if not , doors open for other candidates 😁 ( Kristy the obvious pick here ..) 

Is one of the few complains that I have about them is that they spend too much time in the balcony. I think is because they smoke a lot so they are always going there. Is a pain flow them in the apartment.

13 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Is this an RLC formula? Add a female to a couples bed, give the illusion of a 3 some.  I have seen a few girls join Eva and Matvei, touch, feel, kiss-kiss ..... but in the end nothing. The girl guest does not suck Matvei's dick, Matvei's dick only enters Eva's pussy, Matvei doesn't eat the girl guest pussy. Just click bait show. 

You may be on to something.  It would not be surprising to have ground rules going into something like this.  They know ultimately it is a show and they start by just showing affection for each other.  I am going to assume that it is possible for things to heat up and they go further if they want to.  Perhaps they have a SAFE word. 

I am reminded of all the mutual bates and massages between Holly and Megan but then one time they went down on each other.  It could be some alcohol or whatever reason to be horny so they go off script so to speak.  

I do have to give the girls credit if they can restrain themselves being naked in bed with Mat and Eva.

6 hours ago, moules said:

Eva and Mat played their cards poorly.  Once Lorraine appeared to acquiesce to having a sex party, they continued to drink wine, and vape;  after a certain point, these become depressants.  They interrupted the momentum by deciding to take a prolonged break for a smoke on the balcony, and wasted time when time was precious given the lateness of the hour, and Lorraine having arrived there from another party.   The result was a three-some that was lazy and unfocused on their part, and with Lorraine passing out.

This is a great summary observation of what we saw.  But to this point, maybe @chuck206 is correct that this was all kind of pre-determined up front.  It reinforces the idea of a safeword because it did seem to be getting hot in the tub but then everyone backed off.    @moules you seem to be suggesting that Mat and Eva are being predatory ala someone like Masha and I am not sure I see that.  I do think they are down for anything but I feel they are respectful to their fellow cast members and will only go as far as the 3rd party is willing. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You may be on to something.  It would not be surprising to have ground rules going into something like this.  They know ultimately it is a show and they start by just showing affection for each other.  I am going to assume that it is possible for things to heat up and they go further if they want to.  Perhaps they have a SAFE word. 

I am reminded of all the mutual bates and massages between Holly and Megan but then one time they went down on each other.  It could be some alcohol or whatever reason to be horny so they go off script so to speak.  

I do have to give the girls credit if they can restrain themselves being naked in bed with Mat and Eva.

I'm sorry if get it wrong but I think that the limits should be about what the persons involved feel comfortable not because of the show. I mean. Shouldn't be a show with scripts writem by them.  They should do what they really want to do. That's something that pulls me off sometimes.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, moules said:

Lorraine may be a size queen and Mat no longer can compete!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was fast.  We have gone from characterizing Loraine as the ultimate do-nothing fake-lesbian DIVA ... to the dirty anal slut size-queen who no longer cares for mere average-sized cocks like Mat's.   It took all of about 12 hours.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm sorry if get it wrong but I think that the limits should be about what the persons involved feel comfortable not because of the show. I mean. Shouldn't be a show with scripts writem by them.  They should do what they really want to do. That's something that pulls me off sometimes.

Very well said. 👏

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yes I agree @thinga69 .  I am not endorsing this or saying I like it; I am just trying to describe it.  I don't think there are scripts.  At this point being experienced cast members, they have a common understanding of "cuddling on cam".  They know they can touch anywhere and maybe some kissing and oral but that's about it.  They only hold back because for whatever reason they don't want to have real passionate sex ... the vibe is not there.   Every once in awhile, the vibe might appear out of nowhere which is when we get a real treat.  But basically I think these things start with the understanding that the goal is to simply relax and enjoy each other and see where it leads.  The similar patterns in each of these false threeways are too similar for there not to be something going on here.  This perhaps is just another pattern like the fake lesbian pattern we see so often.  But I do think with Mat and Eva, all it takes is one "victim" to succomb and it could get very hot and interesting.  My best bet for that was Bea and she let us down.  Also thought Masha would be down for this.  But the fact we got Loraine to go as far as she did, signals hope.

Another way to look at it:  Compare Mat/Eva to Carlos/Claire.   Would Bea, Kristy, Masha, or Lorraine ever do with C/C what they did with E/M?

Anyway, we will see.  I expect more of this pattern all summer long.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Basic understanding ..... it's all a show. Performance for ratings and bonus money. The girl-girl oil massages, the dress up parties, beer pong, body paining, nude exercises, all for show. MONEY. I got no problem with that.

A year or so ago, I wondered why Monica (B2) was spending her nights in bed with Claire and Carlos (B5). I saw no close friendship with benefits between the three. There was no actual 3some activity, Carlos never banged Monica that I remember. A bit of girl-girl action, but mostly Monica bated while C+C fucked. I got it after a while ..... the show.  I do believe RLC is sending suggestions if not instructions to the tenants. 

The "show", girls from B4 staying overnight in bed with the couple at B5 has been repeated many times. Some 3 in the bed events were more active than others. Recently, it has been very strange to see Holly or Loraine share a bed with Kylie and Rus. There is just no compatibility between the 3.

B6 ..... it seems that RLC is repeating "the show" formula. After touching, fingering, eating at the Y, Masha ends it cold, gets up and leaves the room. A visit by Beatrice, B had her hands full of Mats dick, stroking away. Rubbing, dry humping, and fingering ...... and then nothing, sleep time. Loraine's visit was pretty much the same. Touch, feel, fingering, kissing, dry humping, Mat fucks Eva, then its bedtime .. sleep. (( I have not reviewed completely Loraine's bathtub activities, it is posted Loraine touched Mats dick and sucked .... I would be surprised)) Again, I see no compelling reason for Loraine to join Eva and Mat in sexual playtime, except per RLC instructions. I don't see Eva and Lorraine hanging out together, cuddling like "close" girlfriends, willing to engage in a 3some. 

I accept "the show" for what it is, entertainment. I keep my expectations low. But, sometimes ..... there can be a surprise.  😁