B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

Bonus …there has been ZERO watching the phones at least on cameras …just think how many times at such events the girls will grab their phones to see how they are doing …

We were trying to find out who the next “ victim “ will be , Loraine was the one … who’s next ? 😉 ( obviously it will be repeated with Loraine but who’s next ? Kristy? ) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We were trying to find out who the next “ victim “ will be , Loraine was the one … who’s next ? 😉 ( obviously it will be repeated with Loraine but who’s next ? Kristy? ) 

Don't upset Loraine.  She may break another wine goblet.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

Now that it has calmed down , I think it is sage to say that the surprise was that it all happened way too fast in comparison to whatever we have seen from them that like the “ torturing slow build up “ ..this might have affected the ultimate not successful ending , but , I am totally convinced that Loraine got certainly horny ..

I posted way before seeing it that the problem is that Loraine isn’t a late bird so , this also came into play as she didn’t manage to stay active till sunrise as per previous times with Masha , Olivia , Beatrice .. The feeling is that Loraine will return , it is unknown if it will be for a show ( very likely ) or go for it and enjoy , knowing now what to expect .

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

if they can get ginger, although she isn't a tenant or not yet?

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't upset Loraine.  She may break another wine goblet.  :biggrin:

We like her or hate her , taking out of the equation Nelly as she’s COV , she’s the longest current GOV , she must be doing something right 😏

Just now, reezaminalang said:

if they can get ginger, although she isn't a tenant or not yet?

Ginger seems being a visitor but who knows what to expect … Karol might be going , we saw cleopatra packing , tweety seems distracted and still wanting to share the bed with Holly .. so , who knows ..? 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I think Matvei will try one last time ..but Loraine looks surrendered to Morpheus and dreamland …

I did not hold much hope for Loraine but she did outperform her usual.  I still for the life of me don't understand why they don't go all the way.  

il y a une heure, ddhm a dit :

Nous essayions de savoir qui sera la prochaine « victime », Loraine était la seule… qui est la prochaine ? 😉 ( évidemment ce sera à refaire avec Loraine mais qui est la prochaine ? Kristy ? ) 

kristy it's possible, she already ate her mouth the last time!!!! she is like all the girls on this planet, none can resist the charisma and sex appeal of sissy matvei!!!!