B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Basic understanding ..... it's all a show. Performance for ratings and bonus money. The girl-girl oil massages, the dress up parties, beer pong, body paining, nude exercises, all for show. MONEY. I got no problem with that.

A year or so ago, I wondered why Monica (B2) was spending her nights in bed with Claire and Carlos (B5). I saw no close friendship with benefits between the three. There was no actual 3some activity, Carlos never banged Monica that I remember. A bit of girl-girl action, but mostly Monica bated while C+C fucked. I got it after a while ..... the show.  I do believe RLC is sending suggestions if not instructions to the tenants. 

The "show", girls from B4 staying overnight in bed with the couple at B5 has been repeated many times. Some 3 in the bed events were more active than others. Recently, it has been very strange to see Holly or Loraine share a bed with Kylie and Rus. There is just no compatibility between the 3.

B6 ..... it seems that RLC is repeating "the show" formula. After touching, fingering, eating at the Y, Masha ends it cold, gets up and leaves the room. A visit by Beatrice, B had her hands full of Mats dick, stroking away. Rubbing, dry humping, and fingering ...... and then nothing, sleep time. Loraine's visit was pretty much the same. Touch, feel, fingering, kissing, dry humping, Mat fucks Eva, then its bedtime .. sleep. (( I have not reviewed completely Loraine's bathtub activities, it is posted Loraine touched Mats dick and sucked .... I would be surprised)) Again, I see no compelling reason for Loraine to join Eva and Mat in sexual playtime, except per RLC instructions. I don't see Eva and Lorraine hanging out together, cuddling like "close" girlfriends, willing to engage in a 3some. 

I accept "the show" for what it is, entertainment. I keep my expectations low. But, sometimes ..... there can be a surprise.  😁 

Masha backed off and had substances in the toilet i believe , Olivia strangely was in command but she seemed not comfortable to proceed , Beatrice seems she had her period and Loraine , I think she was got by surprise , she wanted it for a show but then escalated .. I think this was the 1 out of 4 wrong approaches by Eva and Matvei , fast and not methodical like previous times ..BUT ..they respected her also and even if she’s one of the ultimate show girls , I believe she will be back and then for me it is 50-50 if we see more ..

About C&C , Carlos always wanted to have another one , I always believed he was “ playing “ Claire and wasn’t sincere towards her , he wanted to fuck whoever he could but his tactics weren’t the best , Monica , pff ,Monica , he tried but she didn’t want anything more , I was surprised the most seeing Amira having her pussy eaten by him , but I think this was due to the “ undefined love “ that Amira has for anything Italian .

A threesome to work and be executed perfectly on cameras and have the participants performing in a satisfactory way , it needs that whoever is participating to eliminate from their minds the idea that “ this is rabota , work , let’s have fun for the cameras “..As long as they escape this and they let themselves loosen up and simply do and act as if they would do in real life if they ever got that  chance , then  we will be seeing something memorable . The historical three way relationship of Masha / Sasha / Dasha and the perhaps best moment of this site ( RLC ) or let’s say one of the top three , the incredible swinger sessions amongst Masha / Sasha /Jane / Dick , they have all been fantastic and have been written with gold letters as top ever events that have  happened because all of these participants NEVER saw this as shows , they simply acted , behaved and performed real , as they would do if there were no cameras.. We can now compare what we have been watching from 2019 and onwards and any trials for threesomes and so on …

Earlier today I posted a picture of Eva if her back scratched. I watch them once in a while and thought that they had a wild sex and Mat had scratched her back. It looks like it was something different.

I don't know what happened because I think it happened when they were in the balcony. Here are them coming back from that.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Before this Eva's back was normal, just before that you can see the marks. After coming back Eve goes to the kitchen to grab something and goes to the shower with her cell phone and she removes the robe.

29 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Earlier today I posted a picture of Eva if her back scratched. I watch them once in a while and thought that they had a wild sex and Mat had scratched her back. It looks like it was something different.

I don't know what happened because I think it happened when they were in the balcony. Here are them coming back from that.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Before this Eva's back was normal, just before that you can see the marks. After coming back Eve goes to the kitchen to grab something and goes to the shower with her cell phone and she removes the robe.

I know that Eva has problems with her spine and back, but I don't think that is the reason for this sadness.
A relationship problem was discussed in the tub this afternoon, but it's hard to interpret the conversation correctly. I don't know if it was about your own problems or if you were talking about someone else.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know what happened because I think it happened when they were in the balcony

The balcony, I think you mentioned it already.
As it is now, it's a bad solution.
someone is there, but you don't see them and they spend a lot of time there.
an additional camera is absolutely necessary there

6 minutes ago, rado07 said:

The balcony, I think you mentioned it already.
As it is now, it's a bad solution.
someone is there, but you don't see them and they spend a lot of time there.
an additional camera is absolutely necessary there

They can't install there because the camera can catch neighbors and people on the street. 

I agree with you, they go there a lot to smoke and chat. This is hard for me to follow them because every time I start watching them they go there and be there for almost hour or more.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

In the old apartment with Sam, I would see Eva go to their balcony to smoke and have as many as three cigarettes before reentering the apartment.

Yes I remember
At the very end of the balcony was a bench.
Picture quality was poor but you could see someone sitting there. Later the seat was closer to the camera and Sam had planted a flower box with beans on the balcony.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

matvei is back

I saw Matvei arrive home about 4am Spanish time and thought has he been out clubbing with the Girls from B1 and B2

since then it must have been a boring day in b6 as this is the first comment since then. ::)