B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

J'ai vu Matvei arriver à la maison vers 4 heures du matin, heure espagnole, et j'ai pensé qu'il était sorti en boîte avec les filles de B1 et B2

depuis lors, cela a dû être une journée ennuyeuse en b6 car c'est le premier commentaire depuis lors. ::)

Eva painted... Well, it can increase in value if you know it's Eva's work... and you subscribe to RLC

• Haha 1

it's one of those long discussions on the balcony again, we don't know exactly what was discussed.
6:00 a.m
and it's not finished yet, and it was loud, and there were almost tears too......

13 minutes ago, rado07 said:

it's one of those long discussions on the balcony again, we don't know exactly what was discussed.
6:00 a.m
and it's not finished yet, and it was loud, and there were almost tears too......

That balcony was always a problem. Even when Gina and Bruno were living here. Bruno even fucked Stella out on the balcony, due to no camera being out there.

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That balcony was always a problem. Even when Gina and Bruno were living here. Bruno fucked Stella out on the balcony.

The two seem to have been having a problem with each other for the past few days.
It was the first time (for me) that Eva got so loud with Mat, that Eva got mad.

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

The two seem to have been having a problem with each other for the past few days.
It was the first time (for me) that Eva got so loud with Mat, that Eva got mad.

That's why they fuck only three or four times the day 🤣

• Haha 1

On 5/15/2022 at 2:09 AM, rado07 said:

apparently the first gray clouds in the sky of love
Matvei went out alone

I agree with you 9 out of 10 times ..The epitome of a successful relationship it is 5 things , I will name 3 now , trust , communication  and sex ..If you don’t trust your other half , there’s no point ..Matvei being out , we have no idea , maybe he had an evening by himself or maybe some new friends or some others who has met , the same can have on for Eva, they shouldn’t do and be always together 24/7, this is a healthy relationship .. Communication , if they can’t understand one another on the things they discuss which maybe affect their friendship / relationship , if one speaks about the moon and the other about the sun , if they don’t communicate enjoying  talks about a variety of subjects , if they don’t sit down and speak to see what’s going on as two adults , yes , this could be scary ..And sex , show me a couple that has made it with a disappointing sex life and I will give my respect and say “oddly , they did , kudos “ ..But either personally or knowing so many people around and how ,inch of life works , i haven’t met successful couples when their sex life was a disaster .. 

Therefore , I consider this open relationship very healthy , i am actually waiting to see the outcome if Matvei finally fucks another girl ( especially being one of the GOV ) or even more because all sex lights are on Matvei , if Eva fucks another guy , how about if this  guy being let’s say Thor ? I a, waiting to see how they will be then 😁

• Like 1