13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

One bad thing of the pool cams is that the women like to dance near the grill and there is far away from every cam.

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

that pool camera is a horrible angle but I'm not surprised by rlc 🤦‍♂️😂

In my opinion the cameras are in dreadful positions unless the girls have discovered already how to hide from them. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

But hadn't she stopped smoking and tried to be healthier some time ago? 🤔

She may have... I haven't seen her roll one in a while now.. But she still spends a lot of time out on the balcony.... She does go out there with Candela when she smokes...

22 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I assume Martina doesn't speak Russian but Luna of course does speak Spanish.

Does Martina speak English? I guess she does.

Martina speaks Spanish, English, and Russian. 

She doesn't speak English often, but I remember a while back she had 3 or 4 hours on a Chat Roulette type site and most of the people she was talking with were English speakers, she speaks English very well.

If I remember right, she's been learning Russian since she had a vacation to Russia a few years ago.  When Nelly and Bogdan first invited her to B4, being able to practice and improve her Russian was one of the things that appealed to her about meeting up with them.  I don't know how good her Russian is because I don't speak it, but she seems to do ok when communicating with them in Russian.

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

One bad thing of the pool cams is that the women like to dance near the grill and there is far away from every cam.

Looks like they didn't put too much effort on the technical side and the arrangement of many of the cameras and its installation, which don't provide very good angles. They still have to do some work in that regard.

• Upvote 2