The only real story to follow, as far as I am concerned, is the appearance of Martina. She is mostly not on camera because the participants have too many hiding places and can easily avoid cameras when they do not want to be seen. I want to see Martina, Nelly and Bogdan interact and I can't see it. Everything else today is a distractions.

• Upvote 1

Yes just because RLC doesn't respond doesn't mean they don't read the emails. If lots of people flood them with complaints about the cameras they will have to do something. I don't care if they reply or not just send the email because it's better than nothing and thinking others will do it when they won't and things then will never improve.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

Yes just because RLC doesn't respond doesn't mean they don't read the emails. If lots of people flood them with complaints about the cameras they will have to do something. I don't care if they reply or not just send the email because it's better than nothing and thinking others will do it when they won't and things then will never improve.

When all this finish I'll compile every cam angle that I find odd and should be changed and were should have new cameras. I don't want to write just "fix the damn cam angles". 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, Daleys said:

You are absolutely right. Customers have the power to make a company improve its service, and they won't improve it if we just complain about their support and don't do anything in that regard certainly. For that we have to act accordingly, by contacting them massively. On the other hand, I also disagree a bit with you in the sense that, in addition to what I previously said, they have the duty to answer to their customers, even just to show that they don't completely despise them. Because in the end it's ourselves who sustain the service and make it work, actively and potentially.

• Upvote 1