Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

55 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I do understand the concept of FWB but you have been trying to convince me that Martina & Alberto are FWB.  I don't think so. Their relationship is much more complex.  I would describe it more as almost married with a great deal of tolerance. 

OK thank you.  For a moment there I thought maybe you were not aware of what FWB meant.  I am not trying to convince you of anything.  I am probably as guilty of what I accuse you of being, i.e. being too invested in your position.  I honestly don't know what their exact relationship so I try to keep an open mind.  The all-nighters are troubling for me if they have some sort of a committed relationship.  Not just a random all-nighter, this seems to be a regular habit for Martina.  It's hard to imagine this is an acceptable element of a normal committed relationship.  But maybe.

59 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I would describe it more as almost married with a great deal of tolerance.  They are always there for each other but when one of them wants to go beyond the bounds of a normal relationship they each allow it.

We should at least be able to agree that relationships can fall across a continuum ranging from full FWB (ala Masha and the Military Man) to a fully committed monomagous relationship ala say Linda and Tibor).    I will agree that you are more toward the Linda/Tibor end off the spectrum.   But this is a slippery slope and it feels to me that Martina is one fling away leaving this relationship.  Although the more Alberto makes off himself, the less inclined she will be to go on sexual adventures.  I do think they will be open to threesomes and such at some point.

As I continue to say, I enjoy sparring with you and I do not think we are that far apart.

41 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Love is complicated.  I can name a dozen things that they have in common and a dozen things that they don't have in common.  They say that opposite's attract but you still have to have things in common and they do.

I won't say it will last.. I won't say it won't last.. Only time will tell.. They do have a lot of things in common and some of the things they don't have in common compliment each other... Alberto the more shy introvert and Martina the outgoing extravert...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, tle said:

That's the only thing that's kept them together.

Yes of course.  But please know that a strong friendship of the FWB variety will also be suffficient to keep them together.  Until it is no longer sufficient.  This can be love too.    But besides the love, the RLC paycheck as well as the fact that they enjoy each other's company, that to me is enough to keep them together.  But as I just got done posting ... I do think the future is looking brighter for these two.  A key is Alberto starting to LOVE HIMSELF and take control of his life.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes of course.  But please know that a strong friendship of the FWB variety will also be suffficient to keep them together.  Until it is no longer sufficient.  This can be love too.    But besides the love, the RLC paycheck as well as the fact that they enjoy each other's company, that to me is enough to keep them together.  But as I just got done posting ... I do think the future is looking brighter for these two.  A key is Alberto starting to LOVE HIMSELF and take control of his life.

I hope they stay together and I hope they adopt Candela... Then Alberto can be the Sultan of his own harem....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

It’s interesting that everyone on this forum seem to require a higher standard for Martina and Alberto.  If Martina was not bi-sexual, if she did not party and get drunk, if she did not have colourful friends, if Alberto  fucked her without flaw every day this couple would not be interesting and we would have nothing to talk about.  There are many events that may seem to happen, but do they happen?  More exciting if we don’t know then we can make up all sorts of stories. And most importantly we know they talk a lot, but we rarely understand.  We think we understand but google “translate” is google “terrible”.  Very little we hear is useful without the translators and unluckily we have scared away the translators.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, tle said:

I hope they stay together and I hope they adopt Candela... Then Alberto can be the Sultan of his own harem....

Good ideal !

I see him satisfying his whole harem while working, fun 24/7

2 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

It’s interesting that everyone on this forum seem to require a higher standard for Martina and Alberto.

Actually Dave I am not holding them to any standard.  I just try to explain what I observe.  There is room in committed relationships for her bisexuality, partying, etc.  And we agree that Alberto as a lover is sufficient and their love life is great for a couple of almost 10 years.  To me the main issue to support something more than a casual FWB arrangement is the issue of her all-nighters and the complete lack of involvement of Alberto in her sexual escapades (at least what we have seen on cam).  But it is quite possible that they are truly committed to each other and there is room to allow for these behaviors.  This would be rare I think; however, I am sure this is not the first couple who has such an "arrangement".

I love Martina and I love this couple and want what is best for her ... no matter what that ends up being. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

She is thinking...what can I do to have more sex, Sasha is capable of having all the sex she wants, it's not fair for a young and beautiful woman like me...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Ah ah LOL Alberto try to wake her up....naked....Martina gonna freak out....what is that small penis in front of me ?...But at least, it is a penis for me

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/22/2022 at 9:29 AM, tle said:

To be fair. I don't think many of the men in RLC get their women off without at least a little help from the woman.... Most of the time they seem to finish without the woman reaching the big bang....

pure selfishness 

• Upvote 1