Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

I close my eyes and I see everyone here in the forum eating, drinking, dancing for the whole night with Martina, all with a beautiful sexual energy to satisfy all the libido of Martina. But I notice you don't seem to be participating LOL, Keep an eye on Alberto  ! Have Fun!!!
P.S. we'll tell you all about it tomorrow after a long nap...

Ask me how you come to know what we all think.

I don't think like an unsatisfied, bored woman who only lives in her unfulfilled sexual dreams and unfortunately also posts them here. I think it's good for some sleep then you can keep dreaming and we don't have to read the nonsense here.🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Ask me how you come to know what we all think.

I don't think like an unsatisfied, bored woman who only lives in her unfulfilled sexual dreams and unfortunately also posts them here. I think it's good for some sleep then you can keep dreaming and we don't have to read the nonsense here.🤦‍♂️

Funny !

Love you !

Keep 'your' life and have fun and dream if possible !

8 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Alberto needs to stop teasing the asshole and stick his finger in!  

are you watching different videos to the rest of us, she's getting plenty stuck in her ass in fact if I'm not mistaken she actually likes a bit ass play 

14 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

are you watching different videos to the rest of us, she's getting plenty stuck in her ass in fact if I'm not mistaken she actually likes a bit ass play 

He was rimming her with his tongue and stretching her asshole and tickling it, but If he did stick a finger in, it was just bearly!

48 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

He was rimming her with his tongue and stretching her asshole and tickling it, but If he did stick a finger in, it was just bearly!

Oh that's so nasty! I love it!