Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

3 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

P.S. Since the beginning of her infection, did she have sex with Alberto or someone else in the last few days ? Hope not...

I don't think she's had an infection... She was using a normal panty liner this morning...

28 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

yes I know these false theories, which come from pro lgbt researchers, and who came out with nonsense, each one more stupid than the other, to try to prove that the animals were homosexual!!! it is enough to see 2 ducks together or a dog which climbs another of them, and presto, one determines that for homosexuality!!!!😂 for example, the blow of the homosexual penguins, it acts in fact of a quite particular group of penguins, whose males took the place of the female ones, because of the disappearance and under number of those!!! it's an adaptation of nature in the face of the lack of females in the troop!!! it is enough to inquire a little to understand that all these theories aiming at normalizing homosexuality, are truncated!!!
but actually this thread is for martina, so let's stop our exchange..

OMG...you're still here. I think you need to take a course in correct English punctuation and grammar...your's is terrible and almost grade-school level. Also, your diatribes are nothing more than fake intellectual theories based upon personal prejudice that you pretend is known science.  God knows why you even follow RLC and take part in CC. If you can't emotionally handle normal female sexuality, why are you here? 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

WTF is with the living room cams?  None of them have the night vision working, so the living room is blacked out.  I assume she's sleeping there.  Can barely tell on cam #2.  Am I the only one seeing this?  Makes the 3 living room cams worthless at night.

2 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Denke mal Martina bekommt Besuch. Vielleicht Nelly?😉So sauber ist es sonnst selten um dieser Zeit in ihrer Wohnung. 😄

I think sleep is going to visit her...

Just a thought: don't forget that the participants of RLC intervene occasionally under 'beautiful names' and notice the justifications and future assumptions that are made to 'correct' or 'realign' thing but in conclusion, this is exactly what we want in the forum

Put yourself in the place of a participant, what would you do if a judgment 'goes too far' on you and the forum allows you to express yourself under the cover of anonymity. You are very well paid by RLC but you also have your pride.

Have fun !
P.S. Nelly get out of my keyboard, I love Nelly !!! Big Kiss!!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/16/2022 at 5:19 PM, emnv said:

Well, this has been her routine every summer since she's been at RLC. She went alone to Russia, with Marta to Iceland, with Elena to Porto,...

Alberto is not an easy person to convince to go on a trip. But if Martina knew your wife and she is a good traveler, she might probably invite her too 😀

I read someplace that Martina was a travel agent.

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not yet...but that's what she wants to do...

if they don't shape up soon and at least try to respect us that pay to keep them there. she might fine the career move sooner than expected.