Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

8 minutes ago, backrat said:

if they don't shape up soon and at least try to respect us that pay to keep them there. she might fine the career move sooner than expected.

I guess it's study dependant...but I'm sure she'll pass her course with flying colours

• Upvote 1

Wondering if something is going to emerge here because the routine has definitely changed significantly in this apartment.  Watching Martina make some early dinner alone in the apartment.  Talk about cognitive dissonance!  All she needs to do is start playing video games and we will have a complete role reversal!

Seriously, assuming studies are over for the summer, Martina is going to have some long days alone in the apartment with Alberto having his new job.   I can't imagine this sitting well with her.  She is a very social person and the desire to be active must be starting to grow.   Her favorite thing to do in the apartment is recovery sleep from her all-nighters!

Will be interesting to watch.  

I would kill to have some quiet alone time ... but it never lasts long before the boredom and antsyness creep in.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Wondering if something is going to emerge here because the routine has definitely changed significantly in this apartment.  Watching Martina make some early dinner alone in the apartment.  Talk about cognitive dissonance!  All she needs to do is start playing video games and we will have a complete role reversal!

Seriously, assuming studies are over for the summer, Martina is going to have some long days alone in the apartment with Alberto having his new job.   I can't imagine this sitting well with her.  She is a very social person and the desire to be active must be starting to grow.   Her favorite thing to do in the apartment is recovery sleep from her all-nighters!

I would kill to have some quiet alone time ... but it never lasts long before the boredom and antsyness creep in.

It’s time to see the consequences of a life we haven’t been witnessing for a long time .. But what about if Martina also finds a job and then we have a half of the day empty apartment ? 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Hi Jen,

Well I'm back watching Martina/Alberto again...not sure why though as I still feel its a little boring...although the party last week was really fun to watch. It reminded me of Lou Reed's song "Walk on the Wild Side"...nice insight into Martina's friends.  So, I agree Martina is a social creature and needs to have fun and lots of it. But my biggest concern is that maybe the social interaction she needs might be diminished among the RLC apartments. I am not sure she wants to interact with B7 because of Nelly being there. There is also the possibility she is not welcome anymore in B7. As for hanging out with the B4 women, I'm not sure that works anymore either due to the close proximity to B7. Or maybe the women of B4 don't want to upset Nelly even though from all observances Martina is well liked in B4...always has been. So where does that leave her among Barca appartments? I now personally doubt that Martina and Eva will ever hang out together as it should have happened by now...but I could be wrong about that...hopefully I am wrong. Of couse, Martina still has her other friends and that might be enough but socializing with B4 and B7 is something she can figure out how to do and still coexist with Nelly. Thanks for your post...another good one

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

"She is a very social person and the desire to be active must be starting to grow"

We all know what it mean in the case of Martina LOL ! "Active" in every sense of the term,  Yes my dear !

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

It’s time to see the consequences of a life we haven’t been witnessing for a long time .. But what about if Martina also finds a job and then we have a half of the day empty apartment ? 

Easy to tell, they will leave RLC and have they private life back again since they don't need the RLC money anymore. Good for them, bit bad for us. Bit I think her studies still take some more years.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Es ist an der Zeit, die Folgen eines Lebens zu sehen, das wir schon lange nicht mehr miterlebt haben. Aber was ist, wenn Martina auch einen Job findet und wir dann den halben Tag eine leere Wohnung haben? 

Ihr sprecht doch immer davon, dass ihr ein reales live Leben haben wollt. So ist es nun mal, wenn beide eine Arbeit haben. 😀

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Ihr sprecht doch immer davon, dass ihr ein reales live Leben haben wollt. So ist es nun mal, wenn beide eine Arbeit haben. 😀

Sehr gut kann ich nur beistimmen. Das ist dann das reale Leben der zwei.👍 Ob sie dann noch für RLC interessant sind ist eine andere Frage.

I would be more than happy to continue watching them as they adapt to their changed circumstances, as watching couples interacting is always far more interesting and enlightening than watching single girls competing for viewers while on vacation. A few of us do still enjoy watching some of the couples who live their lives in front of us, so that we capture their ups and downs and often some stimulating activity along the way along with the mundane. I do realise that not all members are looking for this, but I'm sure there are many who still are. 

Edited by bubbleobillo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

As everyone has noticed, Martina and Alberto have new 'schedules'.
It seems now: 
* Martina comes back from school, does some chores and goes to take a nap
* Alberto comes back from work, does some chores and fucks Martina
* And regular end of day and evening activity for both of them with an extra fuck or two 
* and it starts again....
It remains to be seen, how the weekend will be in the future because the time to have nothing to do is reduced when the 2 persons of the couple work

Yeah, real life!..RLC !

P.S. Girlsfun2 who, like many of you, don't have much free time with the couple's schedule